This is Why You Are Fat?

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
The Behemoth Glazed Donut and Lankford's Gluttoneer made me feel bad.

but me? i would eat chocolate ice-cream till i'd go boom.

Jimmydanger

Oct 13, 2008
I would eat every single thing on that website. It's like you took recipes.com and made it ten times as awesome. I'm not even a fat guy, but after seeing that site I plan to be.

Etrius_the_seraphim

Dec 26, 2008
deep fried oreos are a real recipe and i have had a few before, they are actually not that bad how ever, you shouldn't put toppings on them

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
So...hungry.
I would eat most of them, you would have to take a 5 mile run to work off the fat from each one though lol.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
The sheer amount of crap in one burger made me fell ill just lookign at it. Kids are straving and we are making burgers bigger than ourselves

santaandy

Sep 26, 2008
You should check out the Heart Attack Grill, a hospital-themed restaurant with food like that mentioned. I would go just for the nurses!

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Its the hormones in our food and water. During my Biology of Women class, the professor told us that one of her foreign friend's doctors thought she had gotten hormone therapy while in America...

photog212

Oct 27, 2008
Probably the most gluttonous thing I have ever consumed would probably be voodoo doughnuts. If you're ever in Portland and are thinking to yourself "I've lived a good life, why not go out in a powdered sugar blaze of glory?" Than voodoo doughnuts is the place for you.
They have doughnuts with bacon in them, some with various cereals on top, several kinds of heart slowing glaze, and my personal favorite the NyQuil or pepto bismol doughnut.

http://voodoodoughnut.com/menu.php

Galaxialconda

Oct 19, 2008
A lot of the deserts look quite nice and I may try them, but the other stuff.... ewwwwww. Why would you do that to yourself, its not even visually appealing.

internutt

Aug 27, 2008
Wow...

The real question.

Are these just snacks or real meals?

Either way thats just a LOT of food.

Spacewolf

May 21, 2008
that looks awful i mean im not a helthy eater but i mean cmon, by the way whats american cheese?

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
I wanna try the deep-fried cupcake and oreos! (If a Smore is a marshmallow then I want the deep-fried Smore too).

A bite of the behemoth doughnut would be cool too.

In fact I could eat a lot of these.

I should go on a cuisine tour of America one day. Screw Lobster Thermadore, let's go eat chicken fried bacon with a side of splooge!

Seriously, the only thing that could beat these is a lard sandwich, on white bread, with the crusts cut off.

t_rexaur

Feb 14, 2008
I also need that giant kit kat in my life.

Everything else just looked unappealing to me. Call me shallow but I prefer my food to look nice and taste nice, although I can skip part one if it tastes nice.