This is Why You Are Fat?

beddo

Dec 12, 2007
goater24 said:
Ok I was sent this link last week by my partner. I couldn't believe some of the crap on there and why people would eat it.

What I'd like to know is what are your favourite confort food recipes? Have your friends ever cooked anything from this link? Is there anything you want to try thats on the site? Is that the reason people get fat?

Personally I want to make the McChicken Nugget Cocktail and find a can of 'Baconnaise', just so I can show folk its tag line!

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/
Can you tell me why you're title's thread is wrong? ;)

-IT-

Feb 5, 2008
goater24 said:
-IT- said:
I NEED that giant kit kat in my life :O
If you liked that then this site is for you...Pimp my Snack

http://www.pimpthatsnack.com/project/302/
Nice site, those Mega Animal Biscuits look awesome :O, to bad I suck at cooking :/

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
Oh god! I feel like throwing up and having a heart attack at the same time. Seriously, I knew people had wierd tastes but most of that stuff is just ridiculous. How do you even come up with that stuff?

Zeromaxx

Walrus King
Jul 2, 2008
Im fat because it keeps me warm in the winter and it's damn cold here. Also I was a great fan of McDonalds from the age of 6-8.

edit: god...I said it keeps me cold in the winter.

goater24

Feb 5, 2008
beddo said:
goater24 said:
Ok I was sent this link last week by my partner. I couldn't believe some of the crap on there and why people would eat it.

What I'd like to know is what are your favourite confort food recipes? Have your friends ever cooked anything from this link? Is there anything you want to try thats on the site? Is that the reason people get fat?

Personally I want to make the McChicken Nugget Cocktail and find a can of 'Baconnaise', just so I can show folk its tag line!

Based on how 'wrong' the food was within the website I thought I would include a grammatical error within the threads title to further that point.

EDIT: If you believe that you'll believe anything, but frankly I don't care. The website was cool and I am glad people are talking about it.

beddo

Dec 12, 2007
goater24 said:
beddo said:
goater24 said:

Based on how 'wrong' the food was within the website I thought I would include a grammatical error within the threads title to further that point.

EDIT: If you believe that you'll believe anything, but frankly I don't care. The website was cool and I am glad people are talking about it.
Yea, the food there is pretty grim. There is a certain morbid curiosity behind it all.

Shadow Law

Feb 16, 2009
I only made this once but, Damn. Insted of making a group of chocolate chip cookies I made one BIG one, baked it, and while still warm out of the oven I put it on a plate and put Three scoops of resses's cup ice cream on it. I had to take an hour nap after eating it.

P.S. Your ? You're

goater24

Feb 5, 2008
Whos ever went to a McDonalds looked at their food and thought...

'Hmm this isn't enough, what I need to do is take this home and bake it on a pizza'

Go the happy meal pizza!

Jaqen Hghar

Feb 11, 2009
God. All of those are gross. Seriously.
I don't think I have a comfort food recipe. But then again, I am not fat...
Though, I do eat chips a lot :p

TheHorizon

Dec 17, 2008
Think about it this way: Obese people are 250% more likley to survive an automobile crash than anyone else.

Yegargeburble

Nov 11, 2008
Cousin_IT said:
im sure alot of those taste great. But I didnt see a single one that didnt look horrendous
Yeah...I seriously doubt I could bring myself to eat any of what I saw before shutting the browser window in disgust.

Talendra

Hail, Ilpalazzo!
Jan 26, 2009
id eat that snickers cheese cake and the giant kit kat over a very long period of time, there are also a couple id maybe have a bite only to try. Overall though I dont think I could stomach most of those foods, and would not want to try.

P1p3s

Jan 16, 2009
my favourite has GOT to be the burger with 2 pizzas for a bun!
I don't get all this 'adding meat to doughnuts' crap tho! thats just wrong

goater24

Feb 5, 2008
the monopoly guy said:
Actually, baconnaise isn't too bad. It's low fat and all that, even kosher!
LOL and kosher, my god I didnt see that 'Because Bacon Makes Things Taste Better'

Melancholy_Ocelot

Feb 2, 2009
I'll admit I've tried the bacon weave http://www.motifake.com/motivational_posters/c08e02b3e8.jpg ...once and only once.

The more fat people the better. They are slow and delicious zombie bait. I try to keep in close proximity to obese people in case the zombies show up while I'm at work.