"This **** will not beat me."

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
That iss when I love games the most. Some games that are too hard I just don't like because they either require luck or just pure force. If I have to think really hard and change tactics in a game to beat a level that is kicking my ass then I love it.

Triforceformer

Jun 16, 2009
"This shit will not beat me" is pretty much the mindset you need to get skilled at Dota 2 and Dota-like games like Super MNC. Only replace "Shit" with "That fucking Tank who can always get just enough damage to have the Afterburn kill me just before I get inside spawn."

Tazzy da Devil

Sep 9, 2011
Mario Kart Wii at the moment. Yes, I know it's not a hard game, but I suck at it. I'll keep on playing it until I unlock Rosalina, though.

Jimmy T. Malice

Dec 28, 2010
Obviously Demon's/Dark Souls are insanely hard, but the two Batman:Arkham games are surprisingly challenging on Hard/New Game Plus difficulty. It's surprising how much not having a counter icon throws you off, especially in Arkham City when multiple enemies attack at the same time. Armoured guys with guns are also hard to take down stealthily.

Captcha: lark about. No, I don't think I will with these games.

GenericAmerican

Dec 27, 2009
KarmaTheAlligator said:
Yeah, crappy low tier Mythical stuff, and in wave 16+ on survival. I know, I have some. That's one of the problems with random drops.

Anyway, my main builder is a Countess, but I also have an Aura Initiate, Trap Huntress and Wall EV, along with a DPS Monk. I just managed to solo Aquanos Insane last night, and now I'll be farming Trans Seahorses, that should help.

As for having problems, keep in mind my highest character in level 78 (DPS Monk) and I have no stats above 800 yet.
Well your highest level character not being a builder is your problem. The only characters I don't have at least lvl 74 is the monk, because on Nightmare he is just about the most useless character.

And I broke 1000 on my tower damage stat at Lvl 74 with my Squire, back when 74 was max level. It was all just Mystimire forest, over, and over, and over, and over, and then a few more times for good measure.

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
Anyone played the last tag team battle on Dead or Alive: Dimensions. Someone PLEASE pm me if they've completed it. Just to prove it can be beaten.

Not only are you up against 2 ultra-hard fighters, but they can both do a move that takes around 70% in just a split second, AND your AI tag character (which you can't control) spends half the time standing there letting themselves get beaten up.

My 3DS has nearly been thrown against a wall on a few occasions.

Mysterious Username

Jun 4, 2012
I still have no idea how the hell I beat Bomberman 64. Admittedly not the hardest game but the controls were so awful that it might as well have been the most hardcore title on the N64.

Chunga the Great

Sep 12, 2010
I must've played through the "Peace Talks" mission in Wargame: European Escalation 20 times before I finally won. Basically, you have to defend a bridge for 20 minutes. Easy enough. But apparently, you ALSO have to kill a bunch of russian units AFTER you have defended the bridge for 20 minutes. The game never tells you this, and every time in the last 2 or so minutes, the russians would fucking swarm the bridge with a metric fuck-ton of very high quality armor. That mission was a ***** to complete.

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
GenericAmerican said:
Well your highest level character not being a builder is your problem. The only characters I don't have at least lvl 74 is the monk, because on Nightmare he is just about the most useless character.

And I broke 1000 on my tower damage stat at Lvl 74 with my Squire, back when 74 was max level. It was all just Mystimire forest, over, and over, and over, and over, and then a few more times for good measure.
Again, random loot. Can't really help it if the myth gear I get is rubbish. And I don't have the 100 millions mana necessary to by good gear from player shops.