Titans: Britain (Teen Titans RP) (CO-GM'd by BoosterGold) (Started) (PM if you want in)

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
"Its simple we track down Cat and Fagure, the beat him up till Cat is back to normal." she said in a tone that indicated that should have been obvious.

Fishtie

Sep 19, 2010
Dartor tried to think about what Frost Knight said. If they did have a second van then no one had told him about it... not that that hadn't happened before.

Misfit's orders though caught him much more off guard. Monitor from base? Really? But Dartor had led this whole rescue so far, it was his mission, he had to see it through. And Misfit was just going to sideline him like that? Not to mention that he was certainly the smartest here, the best fighter too (in his own mind at least). Who did she think she was, keeping a genius out of the field? Sure, she may have been in teams like this for longer, but could she work string theory in her head? Dartor didn't think so.

Clearly she was intimidated by Dartor's raw talent and brilliance. Sure, if this all went well it might even show up Dartor as a better leader then her. He was older even. Well fine then, Dartor was good enough that no petty power mongering would even stop him from revealing his greatness.

"Right." Dartor responded to the empty air. "I'll be ready in a moment." His voice hinted with a haughty growl.

But first something was niggling at the back of his mind. Cassandra again, what a troublemaker, always making Dartor worried; not that he wasn't constantly worrying about the others too. He knew that she should probably still be resting, and he got some idea that she didn't like him much; but the fact that she hadn't seemed to be out at all day so far was just odd.

Walking easily into the hall where most of the rooms were located he definitely could hear something, a dull quiet pounding. Realizing it was coming from Cassandra's door Dartor suddenly broke into a run skidding to a stop at the door. Overriding the lock, the door slid open revealing Cassandra laying weakly at the door.

"Great Einstein's ghost! Cassandra what's wrong!?" Dartor exclaimed as he knelt down to her side.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Frost Knight and Lycanthrope were in a quiet hallway still following Fagure and Cat-girl until Misfit bounce in front of them.
He screams "AHH!"
He places his hand on his chest to recover from his shock when Misfit said she was the Calvary. He regains his sense of self and was deeply annoyed with Misfit.
He sarcastically said "Oh joy... just because I said you can easily bounce over here doesn't mean you should bounce here without warning us!
To this day he still gets surprise when Misfit bounces in front of him even when she did warn him beforehand.
"I guess we are lucky that you bounce here where there is no one to see us, it would have been so awkward if you had bounced when we were at the food court!"
Frost Knight had vented out all of his annoyance so he is back to his usual self.
"Anyway I'm sorry foe yelling at you. Let me get change."
He rush to the nearby toilet and had check that there was no one inside. He quickly strips off his civilian clothing so that he is only wearing his usual blue spandex within just a minute since he had done this many time. He quickly stuffs his clothing into his bag and opens the air vent and tosses it inside. He will remember where he places it to pick it back later.
He ran out from the toilet and stood in front of Misfit. He quickly froze the air around him to create his trademark ice armour.
He witty says "With all this hot tension going on I needed to cool down!"

Jun 26, 2009
Fagure looked at the directions of the Titans for a second. "Cat, wait here..." He walked outside. "YOU TITANS! I WON'T LET YOU RUIN MY PLANS!!!" He charged at them with great speed, a metal pole appearing at his hand. He swung it at Misfit's head.

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
Gallant moved quickly, reached out and grabbed the metal pole, stopping it before it could get to Misfit. A small snap was heard as some obscure bone broke in his hand. Ed grimaced as he forced himself to speak calmly despite the pain. "Mister, I've had a long day, so I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't compound it by hurting my friends."

He then took a step forward and made a left hook, towards Fagure's head.

Jun 26, 2009
Fagure gabbed Gallant's hand with his free hand. "You may be strong... But this suit... Is better..." He administered an electric shock from his hand. "Now KNEEL!!!"

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
As Fagure spotted them he quickly positions himself into a samurai like stance creating an ice katana and holding it with both hands. Fagure speed was too fast for Frost Knight to response. He was trying to dash in front of Misfit to block the metal pole but luckily Gallant grab the pole.

Right now Gallant was in trouble so he quickly dash around Fagure so that he is behind him. He swung his blade hoping to break Fagure armour.

Jun 26, 2009
Fagure growled. I don't have time for this... He kicked behind him and broke the ice katana. He then ran back to Cat. As he opened the door he was met by a punch to the face from her.
"Don't you EVER stab me with a NEEDLE ever AGAIN!" Fagure cursed and ran off.
"I'll get you one day Cat-girl!!!"
"Creep..."

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
Misfit ran over to Cat, "Hey Cat you back to being Cat or do we need to restrain you." said the red haired gothamite.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Frost Knight was flat on the ground in pain.
He groans "Oh man that was one heck of a kick!"
He got up and saw his katana which had now melted away since he let go of it when he was kicked.
He gonna pay for making me dropping my cool katana!
He is now staring at Cat-girl with a puzzle look in his eyes seeing Cat-girl back to normal.
"So you're no longer brain wash or drugged or something?"

Jun 26, 2009
"I believe so... Lets get back..."
*Some time later, at the T Tower*
"Well, that was the worst experience of my life..."
"Oh don't go saying that yet..."
"Who said that?! Oh... No not you again..."
Omni looked down at the team. "Have fun...?"

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
Gallant stood up from Fagure's jolt, his eyes twitching a bit as he looked up at Omni. "Fun? You don't know the meaning of it. Come on down here and I'll show you what fun is all about!"

Jun 26, 2009
"Oh, I'm not here for you. I'm here for one person..." He raised his hand, creating a black flame. Suddenly, all the Titans of Britain (Including Dartor and Cassandra) where at the top of the T Tower. In the middle was Omni and Cat, surrounded by a see-through circle of black flame.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Frost Knight saw Onmi.
"Oh so you're Onmi. Good thing I kept my armour on."
Despite what he had heard about Omni and seeing him from the camera, he wasn't losing his nerve. He then created a great big hammer ready to fight Onmi.

Jun 26, 2009
Omni threw a yellow doublebladed lightsaber at Cat, which she caught. "A... Lightsaber?"
"Yes, I wanted this battle to be awesome." Two sabers, both purple, came from Omni's sleeves. He charged at her, holding them out at either side. When he got close he jumped and brought them down onto Cat, which she blocked with her own saber. Omni teleported behind her and slashed, but Cat back flipped behind him just in time. She swung hers sideways and just hit the edge of Omni's cloak. "Nice one... That was close..." Omni slowly turned. "But it is destined that today you will lose." He stabbed one saber forward, blocked by Cat spinning hers causing Omni's saber to fly off onto the floor. She span the saber in the air then slashed, blocked by Omni who pushed it backwards sending Cat with it. She brought it infront of her defensively and Omni laughed. He jumped and slashed the saber in two, turning it into two sabers and making Cat stagger back. He then lunged forwards, stabbing Cat in the stomach through her. Cat dropped both sabers and looked at the saber inside her before falling back. "I thought you'd be less easy... Oh well." He pulled the saber out and all the saber's dissapeared. Something was in his hand. A ring. A black ring.