Titans: Britain (Teen Titans RP) (CO-GM'd by BoosterGold) (Started) (PM if you want in)

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
Gallant picked Lycan up off the ground slowly, shushing him to try and keep him crying. Unsure of what else to do, he began to lead him back toward the other Titans.

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
[HEADING=1]A Blackest Night For The Boosterverse[/HEADING]

=Meanwhile in the courtyard of Buckingham Palace=
A giant Black Lantern rose from the ground in the courtyard. along with a figure of unimaginable terror the Physical Manifestation of Death
LORD NEKRON

It seems that the Blackest Night is once more here to herald the end of the universe. Fly my Black rings and gather my army of the damned.
The mass of Black rings flew off the sound of buzzing fills the sky
=Back At Titans Tower=
"She's a Black Lantern we are going to need help." cried Misfit a she dodged the horror that was her friend.
"Kyle its Misfit the Black Lanterns are... and Catgirl is...HELP I'm Scared!" she cries
"I know Charlie Natu and Miri are on their way just hold tight okay" said Kyle Rayner

Fishtie

Sep 19, 2010
XThecommander said:
Sorry, had to setup a new computer, doesn't look like I missed alot.
Riggghhhtttt...

Dartor was almost completely paralyzed by the presence of Omni. Dartor might have seen some data and images, but he had never come face to face with the being. He also could barely tare himself away from Cassandra who must have been half delirious, not realizing that she had been teleported to the roof with the others.

He could do nothing but watch in horror as Cat was killed before Dartor could do anything. And though he didn't know much about the ring that now was on Cat's finger he knew well enough what it was. He could also do nothing as Gallant and Lycan went shooting off the tower with her.

Dartor called over to the terrified Misfit in what he hoped was a heartening voice though it also shook and cracked with fear. "Calm-Calm down Misfit." He pulled himself to his feet as he stared at the distant expanding cloud of rings. "Get a grip. We ar-arent finished yet. Not by a long shot."

Jun 26, 2009
From the side walked a boy, around 14, he reached the roof. It was Mizu, part time leader of Titans Japan and full time douche. "Looks like your gonna need my help more then I anticipated... Joy..." He sat down. "So Cat's a Black Lantern. Can't say I care, she was always a dumbass."

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
During the fight against the now Black Lantern Cat-girl, Frost Knight was grieving for his fallen comrade who he spend ages to get her back only for her to die. He knows about the Black Lantern how they prey for on your emotion and rip your heart out once you are bursting of emotion. He tries to remain calm while the fight was going on but he couldn't. Soon he was able to reassure himself that the Cat-girl he knew would never this brutal and cold toward them.
Just when he going to engage her he just realise that she was floating in the air which is completely a disadvantage to him. He did try to take aim and throw some ice throwing stars but Gallant and Lycanthrope got in the way. He was powerless as he stood and watches.

At the present he was standing with his back leaning against the wall with his arm cross, staring at the floor. He was trying to gather his thought.
There is no way she can come back to life. Ok granted heroes and villain can die and come back to life all the time but this is different. If I remember correctly those who were a Black Lantern during Blackest Night came back to life by some white light called The Entity so unless the white light bring her back to life, we will have to stop her.

He saw Mizu in front of him and heard his comment about Cat-Girl. It was unlike him as he burst out in rage like a erupting volcano.
He shouted "DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO CAT-GIRL LIKE THAT!!!"
He charge toward him already forms a heavily armour gauntlet onto his right arm covering his fist, aiming right into his smug face as he going to punch him some manners.

Jun 26, 2009
"Ice? Please, I control water." He stopped the gaunlet from hitting him. "Mizu means water, learn Japanese." He made the gaunlet go to the floor. "And I'll say whatever I want to say, got it dumbass?"

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Lycanthrope is in his room on his bed with the lights turned off. Looking down at the floor thinking how it was his fault that she got away. ".....damnit.." breathing heavily to try and not cry again and barely succeeds. Flashes of the events go through his mind again, his mind has been scared from the events. He manages to get the strength to get up out of bed and walk to where everyone else is. He sees the new person and manages to get his scent. He didn't like him, but then again he didn't like anyone for the moment. So he goes to the stairs quietly and heads down and outside to sit in a hole and just stare out into the water.

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
Soranik Natu and Miri Raim, who were already on there way to earth to chastise guy for making a cartoon show about the All Lantern Corps, arrived in London England right outside Titans Tower.
"Its a giant T isn't this a bit much." said Natu
"I think its cute" said Miri
The two walk into the tower and head to the group, "Hey Charlie, other Titans we haven't met. I'm Soranik Natu, this is Miri Raim and we are here to help."

"I know Japanese, Dakara hōhō nitsuite, anata wa orokana kansui baggu, tandoku de neko no shōjo o nokoshite." said Misfit, not liking the the way that Mizu was talking about her dead best friend.

So how about you leave Cat-girl alone, you stupid douche bag

Natu: Hey Booster, where are we this isn't Green Lantern's Light
Miri: yeah, and whats with the Water based douche bag
Booster: *high fives Miri* And your in Titans Britan, Its time for the Boosterverse crossover
Natu: Boosterverse?
Booster: oh yeah, every DC comics RP I GM or co-gm is part of the same universe
Miri: Oh so Planetpus could show up in Titans
Booster: correct But for CJ's sanity he won't

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
Gallant looked at the two lanterns with what seemed to be distaste, and turned and walked away. If the Lanterns were already on the scene to help, he wondered just how widespread this problem was. He'd escaped the last time by sheer chance, never even running into one of the horrible creatures. He was thankful for that, but it had left him unprepared for the Cat-girl lantern.

He couldn't help but wonder if they really stood a chance.

Jun 26, 2009
"Whatever, but for now I'm your greates ally. Black Lanterns can't do anything to someone who is emotionless, such as me. I sealed up my emotions long ago." He yawned. "Yep, I'm pretty much the best person you can have to fight the Black Lanterns."

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Looking back at the two who are entering the tower and then back out at the water. "....*In his head: So this is how its going to be over here....I wonder if I ever should have left hope at all...but then this would have already happend...*..." Gets up out of his hole. "Mine as well see who this...new person is." Walking back into the tower behind the two other people. Sniffing the air around them and feels that they are allies. He continues to walk behind them.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Despite how much anger he was revved up from Mizu insult, he gather his thought knowing that Cat-Girl wouldn't allow a fight among heroes even though since she know Mizu is a douche. For now he will comply with Mizu comments.
"Fine, sorry for my insolent..."
She's right, he is a dough bag.
He stood there when he saw the other Lanterns arriving and heard their conversation.
Oh that explain it, he is an emotionless douche.
He doubted to Mizu bold claim that he is their best bet against the Black Lantern. He thought about Cat-Girl and then he remembers hours ago when Lycanthrope place a D-tracers on her and Fagure.
"Sorry to interrupt but I think there is a small chance of finding Cat-Girl right now! Earlier today Lycanthrope had place a tracer on her. Err it's a bit of long story on why we place a tracer on her..."

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
"If we want to fight the Black Lanterns you guys are gonna have to work together well" said Natu

"Like no charging off, no being distracted from the fight with Back lanterns...unless there is ice cream" said Miri trailing off at the end.
"Miri focus" shouted Misfits
"Right sorry" said Miri

"If you think so, then do it." said Natu to Frost Knight

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
Gallant was a little angered by the oddly specific mentioning of no distractions. He was never going to find his father if all these odd circumstances kept getting in his way. He walked back over to the group a bit sullenly.
"Even if we find her, do you guys really think we can take her? I mean, this thing feeds off of emotion. And if you forgot, we aren't exactly a stoic group of individuals here."

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
"Neither are the Lantern corps. hell theres this one guy Kitu, pretty much everything sends him into confusion rage mode. He's a good dude though."said Natu
"And its not like you don't have three people who have done this before, with you silly." giggled Miri.

Misfit bounced right behind Gallant and hey We are the Gosh Darn Teen Titans What can't we do!" said Misfit her leader face on..."Now lets exact some DARK VENGEANCE!!!!!"

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
"See, that's the kind of thing that worries me." Ed said, deadpan, in response to Misfit's comment. He smiled a bit though, and stood up a bit straighter.
"If we're going to do this, we'd better do it before something ruins my good mood. Let's track down Cat-girl. Again."

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Just wondering, has Spartan1077 withdrawn or something? Since he hasn't post anything in a while
Frost Knight cheers "You got that right!" in response to Misfit comment.
"Like I said, there is a small chance of finding Cat-Girl with that tracer. It would have been fine but it?s most likely to have drop off when she was flying or she discovers it already. Frost Knight showing a slight concern tones to his voice.
"I suppose the only way we can find out if the tracer is still on her is using Dartor super computer."

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Listening to everyone as they talk about finally heading to find Cat-girl. *In his head: Would I be able to control myself well enough even if we find her....* Sighing and heading to the med bay and seeing that Cassandra is still there. Looking at her and then taking a seat over next to her and closing his eyes. *In his head: Tonight is the full moon....Maybe I will be able to.* leaning back in the chair and keeping an eye on Cassandra, putting his hat over his face.

Fishtie

Sep 19, 2010
Dartor had been busy getting Cassandra back into her room but now he returned to the quickly forming group. It was obvious though that he had stopped by his lab for a few... items.

Dartor's normal functional and comfortable lab jacket was now restrained at his chest and waist by a red equipment harness that almost jangled due to the number of D-rangs, odd grenades, and other devices that were strapped to it. A pair of utility spanners were set on his belt at each side of his waste. He wore what seemed to be a large metal backpack, bigger then you would expect for his build. On his right wrist was a short arm guard but on his left arm was a huge drill almost two feet long and just as wide. Dispite the massive weapon though, Dartor seemed to be completely unaffected by the weight that such a huge thing must have. In addition, rather then his normal glasses or mask Dartor wore what seemed to be a large rounded helmet with an open space for his nose and mouth and a small red crest on top.

"Yes. The tracking device is still operational." Dartor said as he came to a stop at the group. "Though there is a lot of interference so I can't quite pinpoint it's location."

Dartor touched a small broach in the shape of a D on his chest and waited for two or three seconds. Then the broach began to project a shimmering hologram before the group that seemed to be a complete wirework map of the city. A pulsing red dome appeared indicating the area that the signal was coming from. "There. She's... it's probably in there somewhere." Despite his slip Dartor's voice was calm, cold; almost scarily so.