Tomorrow I'm gonna do something stupid and pointless with little chance of success.

Death Carr

Less Than 3D
Mar 30, 2011
Good luck to you sir!
I dedicate this, my 200th post and my first post as a Pub Club member to your success!
Succeed or not, you are sure to have a seat in Valhalla for your bravery alone.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Huh I'm surprised so many people are being supportive, thought most of the posts would be DUR UR GONNA GET DUMPED U DUMBASS

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
For some reason I feel that this thread has the weirdest vibe what with all the people supporting the ex-student-to-be in asking out one of the teachers in his school when apparently he isn't even one of her students.

I commend you for having the balls to do it (that is if you do it) but I'm too eyebrow raised in bemusement to support it.

Edit: I feel as though Marik ninja'd me as I was writing this post...

Jun 7, 2010
Strain42 said:
Alright everyone, I know I said next time I posted here I'd have results (and don't worry, they're coming lol)

But I just wanted to say I just read through all the comments. Thanks to those for their support, a few naysayers brought up a few good points (to clarify a few things, I'm a college student, not high school and in about a week I'll be a FORMER student. Nothing unprofessional about dating a former student)

Anyway, I just woke up, so I'm getting ready and I'm gonna head over to school soon.

No matter what the outcome, I now consider all of you to be my friends. Thanks for following my tale.
The escapist bards will sing songs of your bravery, OP. Regardless of the outcome.

And if she says no?

Captcha: It will pass

Iron_will

Feb 8, 2008
I'm just about to start F5'ing so hard my keyboard breaks.

God, I wish you a ton of luck. I certainly hope succeed.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Ohhh how exciting! I can't wait to hear how it goes! You got my support bro, hang in there. And even if it doesn't go as planned, well at least you had a learning moment.

SirDeadly

Feb 22, 2009
My high school english teacher is going out with an ex student of his so it does happen. Good luck!

Nickolai77

Apr 3, 2009
Qitz said:
Nickolai77 said:
I've just watched this clip as well and it's reminded me that i really ought to watch this anime too. The question for me now is, do i watch it now or save it for later as a reward for completing my exams?
I say wait. Baccano! gets fucking WEIRD, albeit good weird, about half way through once everything starts to come out so you'll want to pay as much attention to that as you can.

It's worth the wait though, it's a short show but it's such a good one you'll be satisfied. Who doesn't like 1930's Gangsters?
Indeed. Prohibition-era mobsters were just so much more stylish and smarter that the gangsters you get today. Sad really.

Eamar

Elite Member
Feb 22, 2012
Country
UK
Now that OP has confirmed that he's graduating from college and not high school, I can get behind this :) Good luck!

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Is anyone else at the edge of their seat clicking refresh right now? I MUST KNOW HOW THIS ENDS!

Grimh

Feb 11, 2009
Hell yes! You go after that girl, follow your heart and so forth! Even captcha is behind you, it's wishing you good luck!

[sub][sub]Wow, that's actually kind off creepy how appropriate that was.[/sub][/sub]

EmperorSubcutaneous

Dec 22, 2010
NuclearShadow said:
It seems I am a bit late to this but if by any chance you read this before trying I have some advice.

Say it as a half joke. This way if you get a yes everything works out, if you get a no then you can play it off as a joke.
It's very, very obvious when guys do that half-joking thing. No one will believe you for a second if you tell them you were just kidding.

However, if the person you're talking to is compassionate and has a soul, they will understand that you were just doing it because you were nervous and they'll forgive you and let you down nicely.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
I approve of this.

But please film it or something so we can see you getting rejected.

Iron Criterion

Feb 4, 2009
Fappy said:
Is anyone else at the edge of their seat clicking refresh right now? I MUST KNOW HOW THIS ENDS!
Same here. In fact this was the first thing I came on the internet for after getting up this morning.

If asking her out fails, you could try your luck with 'The Naked Man' technique.

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
Go for it man, it will have little repercussions if you were to fail. So just go for it if you have the confidence! But do NOT get downhearted about it should you fail.

After all, I think it's in their job description to not have a personal relationship with a student. I know you're leaving soon, but it still doesn't look good if she starts dating you RIGHT after you left.