Tomorrow I'm gonna do something stupid and pointless with little chance of success.

Nami nom noms

Apr 26, 2011
Go for it.

There's been a few times in my life where I have tried something, failed, but still remember the event fondly. It's moments like that which make life worth living.

Worst thing that can happen is she'll say no.

Spitfire

Dec 27, 2008
TheAmazingHobo said:
Strain42 said:
I'll be sure to let you all know how it went as soon as I can :D Thanks for all the positive support.

If it goes well, I will celebrate with beer and Pokemon.

It it doesn't...I'll get over it with beer and Pokemon.

I can't lose!
That is an incredibly immature and unhealthy way to deal with rejection.

Bear and ShinMegamiTensei is a much more healthy and well-adjusted alternative!

Spitfire said:
So, basically, you're gonna go all Jacob Taylor on your professor.
I really don´t see how becoming black and incredibly boring would help in this situation.
Well, I don't know whether the OP is black or not, but he has a similar "conundrum"..

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
I approve.
It's probably not going to work, but still. It'll be one of those stories.
Also, you might have sex. Which is a good thing.

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
Spitfire said:
TheAmazingHobo said:
Strain42 said:
I'll be sure to let you all know how it went as soon as I can :D Thanks for all the positive support.

If it goes well, I will celebrate with beer and Pokemon.

It it doesn't...I'll get over it with beer and Pokemon.

I can't lose!
That is an incredibly immature and unhealthy way to deal with rejection.

Bear and ShinMegamiTensei is a much more healthy and well-adjusted alternative!

Spitfire said:
So, basically, you're gonna go all Jacob Taylor on your professor.
I really don´t see how becoming black and incredibly boring would help in this situation.
Well, I don't know whether the OP is black or not, but he has a similar "conundrum"..

Hahaha!

Big risk.....But the priiiiiizeeeee.....

Go for it! Its not like your going to see much of her after school if she rejects you anyway!

Sexy Devil

Jul 12, 2010
Keepitclean said:
How is this stupid? The worst that can happen is they say no.
Well actually the worst that could happen is she says yes and the administration finds out and he gets into shit, seeing as he technically hasn't graduated yet. Not every school is Greendale!

General Grind

Oct 31, 2011
Sexy Devil said:
Keepitclean said:
How is this stupid? The worst that can happen is they say no.
Well actually the worst that could happen is she says yes and the administration finds out and he gets into shit, seeing as he technically hasn't graduated yet. Not every school is Greendale!
But they should be.

They should be.

gibboss28

Feb 2, 2008
Good luck sir, just remember to not listen to the nay sayers, they've probably never taken a chance on anything in their lives.

No offence nay sayers, but frankly as I used to be one of you, I'm not 100% off target.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
You just have to hope she's attracted to massive balls, because you have some.

I'll check up on this thread tomorrow.

Dr.Helios

Mar 31, 2010
Good luck fella

I love this kind of ballsy take on the world attitude. By Tomorrow I'm sure all the mead halls in the land will be raising a mug to you and your new leg wench.

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
im always up for cheering on a man in a quest to collect some good poon tang :)

Cyfu

Nov 25, 2010
Good luck man. I think you'll need it.

and you HAVE to tell us how it went.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Alright everyone, I know I said next time I posted here I'd have results (and don't worry, they're coming lol)

But I just wanted to say I just read through all the comments. Thanks to those for their support, a few naysayers brought up a few good points (to clarify a few things, I'm a college student, not high school and in about a week I'll be a FORMER student. Nothing unprofessional about dating a former student)

Anyway, I just woke up, so I'm getting ready and I'm gonna head over to school soon.

No matter what the outcome, I now consider all of you to be my friends. Thanks for following my tale.

dslatch

Apr 15, 2009
All i can say is good luck with your endeavors no matter how misguided and poorly thought through,Then again this could turn out awsomely and then ill have to eat my words.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Nickolai77 said:
I've just watched this clip as well and it's reminded me that i really ought to watch this anime too. The question for me now is, do i watch it now or save it for later as a reward for completing my exams?
I say wait. Baccano! gets fucking WEIRD, albeit good weird, about half way through once everything starts to come out so you'll want to pay as much attention to that as you can.

It's worth the wait though, it's a short show but it's such a good one you'll be satisfied. Who doesn't like 1930's Gangsters?