Trailers: Duke Nukem Forever: Babes

Dec 14, 2009
Shelby Knox is gonna have a field day with this one.

Be we don't care. It's the Duke.

All hail to the King.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
The best way to deal with criticism? Why, tackle it head first with what you were being criticised for!

Nah, I'm kidding. That was... interesting.

Calumon: Why can't I see it? I wanna see the pig try and herd sheep!

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Oh boy something tells me this will spark a lot of stupid arguments from stupid people.

But enough of that, TITIES!

FogHornG36

Jan 29, 2011
VAAAAAARY NICE! we make sexy time now?

im wondering if this kinda stuff is going to be going on through the whole game, or just the start before you start killing and stuff

Psydney

Oct 29, 2009
Pedro The Hutt said:
So how is this game not sexist again?
Because to be genuinely sexist there'd have to be an actual attitude toward women rather than marketing monkeys waving red flags around to generate fake controversy and free publicity? Sexism? Of the puerile variety maybe. Cynicism? In abundance.

D Moness

Left the building
Sep 16, 2010
HankMan said:
Please remember to wash your hands after watching this trailer.
For a second the girls template looked a lot like the ones used in LSL: Magna Cum Laude. That killed any positive feelings i had watching >.<

Dastardly

Imaginary Friend
Apr 19, 2010
Team Hollywood said:
Duke Nukem Forever: Babes

Duke hasn't lost his touch with the ladies.

Watch Video
Further proof that we don't know what's good for us... and what's not. People will buy this game specifically for the boobs-oriented male fan-service. And that's exactly what will be setting the industry back, pushing more ratings issues forward, and increasing the likelihood of regulation that could bleed the life out of game development.

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
Dastardly said:
Team Hollywood said:
Duke Nukem Forever: Babes

Duke hasn't lost his touch with the ladies.

Watch Video
Further proof that we don't know what's good for us... and what's not. People will buy this game specifically for the boobs-oriented male fan-service. And that's exactly what will be setting the industry back, pushing more ratings issues forward, and increasing the likelihood of regulation that could bleed the life out of game development.
Since the whole game is satirical in nature I don't think its gonna be pushing the industry back, granted it will generate controversy but the developers know and want that, its pretty much what the game is for.

May 5, 2010
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Jack and Calumon said:
The best way to deal with criticism? Why, tackle it head first with what you were being criticised for!
I don't think it's his head he's using.
Well, at least not the one YOU'RE thinking of. [ba-dum-tish!]

Also, that trailer was kind of worthless. It wasn't particularly funny, it didn't tell me anything about the game other then "It's got tits" which I already knew, and...Well, that' it. Not funny, not informative, not particularly cool....Just kind of worthless.