Trailers: Duke Nukem Forever Reveal Trailer

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
I heard a rumor that there's a secret level where you fight nothing but Roger Ebert and can only defeat them by kicking him in the balls. They say it's called "My Art is Steel Toed"

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Did anyone else notice the buttons on the controller, instead of ABXY, they said DUKE?

EDIT: Yep, someone did. It's on page 2.

Balaxe

Mar 24, 2009
The only thing I could think through the whole video was... Is that the same song they used in the Scott Pilgrim Trailer.

Raregolddragon

Oct 26, 2008
Well lest see here high level of sex, very high levels of violence and all in high level of graphics. All and all it looks like we are going back to the 90's.

O good shit you just know some inbreed baster of man is going to use this game as an excuse for when he starts shooting fokes in a small town mall.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Mmm... despite how appropriate the theme of "invaders must die" is given the context, I can't help but think it belongs to the Scott Pilgrim movie and that using it here was a little disorienting.

rda_Highlander

Nov 19, 2010
Balaxe said:
The only thing I could think through the whole video was... Is that the same song they used in the Scott Pilgrim Trailer.
Yes, search youtube for Prodigy - Invaders Must Die to obtain an unimaginable amount of awesome.
EDIT
oh that wasn't a question. My fault.

JohnReaper

Jun 8, 2009
unacomn said:
Having Duke play that with an Xbox controller and not on an arcade machine like he was in the previous version is like a kick in the nuts for someone who hoped it would still be a PC game.
me want to see the arcade one.. Any way I grew up playing duke.... lets just say when i gleefully showed this game to my friend after i spouted off the one liners, he was shocked..