Trick or Treat: It's Yahtzee!

uguito-93

This space for rent
Jul 16, 2009
Mrmac23 said:
The eyes seem a bit off.

...I've been watching too much ZP.
Glad to see I'm not the only one picking up on it. I gotta get out more.

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
Every year. I see the awesome possibilities for a Halloween costume...on Halloween! EVERY YEAR THIS HAPPENS!

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Only one person listened and put up a picture? Shameful. Well, here goes:

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Kopikatsu said:
Only one person listened and put up a picture? Shameful. Well, here goes:
Very Nice!

I went to a Halloween party dressed as a Bethesda employee, but for actual trick-or-treating I simply went with the warmest geekware I had available. It clashed a bit.

As for my son, I knew I was raising him correctly when he requested this for his costume. No one recognized it at the party or trick-or-treating - but I haven't had this problem when posting pictures online. The last few years my wife has gone above-and-beyond sewing costumes so having something so simply and straightforward was actually a bit of a relief.

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
featherweight said:
Yeah, it was a pretty good costume when I did it a year ago too.
There was a guy at anime north that did this costume as well.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
oh dude that is AWESOME

can't believe this hasn't been done before (or seen done before lol)

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
GrizzlerBorno said:
That's funny. I'm dressing up as Nyan Cat. Is that original? I think it might be.
I didn't dress up this year, but I did think of Nyan Cat briefly =P

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Hungry Donner said:
I am deeply jealous of your lid. Also, your authentic Nord beard. But your looks mighty un-thrilled for someone who's about to unleash the tricks or the treats.

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
first off I would like to complain that both costumes lacked imps, I am also concerned as to why the first Yahtzee doppelgänger had crossed eyes did he intend to look as if he had just walked smack into a door? As for the second I applaud his use of the yellow screen but I have to wonder that must've been very cumbersome to carry around with him.

also if anyone cares I was dressed as rainbow dash, but I did not take any pictures yet...

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
Althought given the logic of dressing up as ZP Yahtzee shouldn't he have just stayed in all night playing video games?

As for my Halloween dress-up, I went for David Tennant's Dr Who on Saturday night but yesterday all I got was a bunch of eggs thrown at my house.

knhirt

Nov 9, 2009
I'm on the right. Was going as a certain Dr. Skullclown.
The girl on the left was a mime.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Sporky111 said:
Hah, what a creative costume idea. Really cool.

You asshole, getting an awesome costume like that the year you move away. Figures doesn't it?

Anyways ranting at old schoolmates aside, I went as nothing this year due to having the flu this Halloween, so instead I watched Batman movies and shows and ate Halloween Candy and ginger gravol. I measure this holiday a tentative success.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Ariyura said:
Wow, that's great, I'd love to see that rather then the skimpily dressed drunk college coeds running around here.
You would? Maybe I'm more of a typical male than I thought.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Sir, here is a cheque with my name on it. Write any number you want on this piece of paper and I will pay it.