Trick or Treat: It's Yahtzee!

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Lost In The Void said:
Sporky111 said:
Hah, what a creative costume idea. Really cool.

You asshole, getting an awesome costume like that the year you move away. Figures doesn't it?

Anyways ranting at old schoolmates aside, I went as nothing this year due to having the flu this Halloween, so instead I watched Batman movies and shows and ate Halloween Candy and ginger gravol. I measure this holiday a tentative success.
My costumes are always awesome.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Andy Chalk said:
I am deeply jealous of your lid. Also, your authentic Nord beard. But your looks mighty un-thrilled for someone who's about to unleash the tricks or the treats.
His costume was rather uncomfortable - the box was too wide so it made his armpits feel funny. He loved that he had a Creeper costume, and he loved making the Creeper costume, but wearing it not so much. If we ever do it again we'll make a box out of oaktag that fits him properly.

The beard does go very well with the hat, although my pictures don't compare to one of my friends. She lives in Alaska and got a shot of herself wearing her dragonborn hat with a full snowy backdrop.

Sporky111 said:
Here's my costume
I didn't see the sleeves tied together at first, and thought you were Hannibal Lecter in a karate uniform. Although now that I think of it martial arts master Hannibalu Lekutah would be a rather awesome costume.

Ariyura

Oct 18, 2008
Vanguard_Ex said:
Ariyura said:
Wow, that's great, I'd love to see that rather then the skimpily dressed drunk college coeds running around here.
You would? Maybe I'm more of a typical male than I thought.
lol, I'm not male, and around here it tends to happen a lot. Halloween just gives them more of an excuse.

Steve the Pocket

Mar 30, 2009
newwiseman said:
He needs some kids dressed as imps to complete the ascetic.
bleachigo10 said:
Now he needs someone dressed as an imp to go with it and it will be perfect.
Scarim Coral said:
In relation with the latest Loaded Ready Run video, if he doesn't have a kid to be the imp then he just need one of his mate to crouch down as the imp instead.
Or just buy one of the imp plushes and carry that around. I'm sorta surprised neither of these guys bothered to do that.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Ariyura said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
Ariyura said:
Wow, that's great, I'd love to see that rather then the skimpily dressed drunk college coeds running around here.
lol, I'm not male, and around here it tends to happen a lot. Halloween just gives them more of an excuse.
True that. Also in the spirit of sharing, here's me on the right, with my friend as Nyan cat on the left:
<spoiler=Spoilered for being fucking massive>http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/302386_10150449072855695_654475694_10552423_78907661_n.jpg

Ariyura

Oct 18, 2008
Vanguard_Ex said:
Ariyura said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
Ariyura said:
True that. Also in the spirit of sharing, here's me on the right, with my friend as Nyan cat on the left:
<spoiler=Spoilered for being fucking massive>http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/302386_10150449072855695_654475694_10552423_78907661_n.jpg
Cute lol, though Nyan cat looks like he's going to go on a homicidal rampage any second there... I'm jealous, I didn't get to go out for Halloween. I couldn't even throw candy at the trick or treaters. Oh well more candy for me.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Ariyura said:
Cute lol, though Nyan cat looks like he's going to go on a homicidal rampage any second there... I'm jealous, I didn't get to go out for Halloween. I couldn't even throw candy at the trick or treaters. Oh well more candy for me.
Heh, he had a box for the poptart bit but it proved a bit inconvenient.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
lazinesslord said:
Because nothing is more scarier than a pissed-off, cynical critic. (at least to game developers and fanboys)

Their existence alone is something to fear. God forbid he specializes in criticizing other things in life.

o_O

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Well played, sir. Well played indeed.
I myself am going as Herbert West. I already have a labcoat, glasses and a syringe full of green fluid, and I'm sure I can find a tie, dress shirt and some nice pants around here somewhere.

PleasantAsAHeadcrab

Jan 22, 2011
Micalas said:
Who else was hoping this was an Escapist run contest that had Yahtzee coming to your house, ringing the doorbell, and then punching you in the stomach?
...I'm a Yahtzee fangirl, but I get the feeling my nightmares are going to be oddly specific tonight now.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
TitanGear said:
here is what I made for a production and wound up using for Halloween.
All Hail Lord death, our new King...*Slaps self*, ugh, not again!

OP:

I would love to do that here in Australia, shouting at kids telling them that their costume sucks, also I would yell at the Parliament building for the lack of intelligence and then I would fly to America to yell at some Game Developer buildings...probably Blizzard.