Trump assassination attempt

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
On a weird pseudo off-topic note reddit comments are literally broken atm. Theres been a pic posting spree, not like anti-pro trump just like media spree around the shooting and it superficially looks like a bug but if you go on reddit atm most comments sections are empty despite showing hundreds of # comments.

Its interesting that we live in a post 230 age where all sites live in fear of user post accountability.

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
Hasan has already accused Trump of "clip farming"
Oh, 100% he and his campaign will make this little incident do work. If I were in Trump's current position, I'd have told the attending ER physicians and nurses to fuck off so I could call Fox for an impromptu live interview from the ER bed.

If whomever is managing his campaign's social media isn't already calling this "the REAL insurrection" or whatever buzzword will eventually be applied to it, they need to be fired and replaced by someone who started typing five minutes ago.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
image_2024-07-13_220603293.png

This post has been deleted, I think because it also included a gory picture, but it does say unconfirmed and it might just be retracted.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Someone brought up the single best case scenario at this point. The shooter was someone Trump wronged before he was a politician, like one of the construction workers he stiffed in the 90's. Then Trump would have to bury the story.
I feel like the best case scenario (as unlikely as it would be) is that the shooter is one of those "anti-pedophile" MAGA people, like the pizza-gate guy, who finally learned about Trump's alleged Epstein island child rapes and decided to do something about it.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
They might as well cancel the election, Trump is going to be unbeatable after with this.

Glad I'm not american, if I was I'd seriously start making plan to leave ASAP.

Now that Trump has UNLIMITED POWER, things are going to get ugly.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
They might as well cancel the election, Trump is going to be unbeatable after with this.
Eh, he probably already was. But yeah, now that the Reichstag has had an arson attack, once he gets in...

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
Eh, he probably already was. But yeah, now that the Reichstag has had an arson attack, once he gets in...
Ehhh maybe before if Biden bowed out and they put someone semi charismatic maybe the democrat could have had a shoot.

But yeah, this is going to get really ugly. I don't suppose Biden could have all the Nuke thrown into the sun before January?

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Ehhh maybe before if Biden bowed out and they put someone semi charismatic maybe the democrat could have had a shoot.

But yeah, this is going to get really ugly. I don't suppose Biden could have all the Nuke thrown into the sun before January?
Ah... the Dems don't really do charismatic

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States

Glad I'm not american, if I was I'd seriously start making plan to leave ASAP.

Now that Trump has UNLIMITED POWER, things are going to get ugly.

As much as the mainstream media likes to hand-ring for clicks I would not underestimate the amount of people in this country who would rather elect Pizza Rat than Trump. People didn't elect Biden the first time and the fact that he belongs in a retirement home hasn't changed that much. People voted against trump. For a variety of reasons, his weird ignorantly racist policies, his market disruption, his ... values. Though really.. investors like consistency and he does not deliver.

This particular problem lies in the fact that CNN MUST have something to talk about 24/7. This shooting superficially gives trump more visibility but quietly underscores the fact that that his rallys have largely been so unpopular as to invite only the most unhinged and rabid of his base. This was, honestly, evitable.

Everybody lost their fucking minds when he lost the popular vote last time by 8-11 million votes, I can't help but be less invested in the trump hype from week to week this time around.

Reactions: BrawlMan

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
As much as the mainstream media likes to hand-ring for clicks I would not underestimate the amount of people in this country who would rather elect Pizza Rat than Trump. People didn't elect Biden the first time and the fact that he belongs in a retirement home hasn't changed that much. People voted against trump. For a variety of reasons, his weird ignorantly racist policies, his market disruption, his ... values. Though really.. investors like consistency and he does not deliver.

This particular problem lies in the fact that CNN MUST have something to talk about 24/7. This shooting superficially gives trump more visibility but quietly underscores the fact that that his rallys have largely been so unpopular as to invite only the most unhinged and rabid of his base. This was, honestly, evitable.

Everybody lost their fucking minds when he lost the popular vote last time by 8-11 million votes, I can't help but be less invested in the trump hype from week to week this time around.
Popular vote doesn't matters, he lost last election by just a few tens of thousands vote. Even before this attempt, prediction of the election state by state had Trump as the winner. I wouldn't be surprised if the shooter was an harcore MAGA that was disappointment Trump wasn't even more hardcore, wouldn't be the first assassination by someone from his own camp. But that absolutely won't matter. The things is that there's something like 30% of people who barely pay attention to the news, it take extraordinary event for them to notice. All they'll hear is "attempt of Trump life" and they'll thing its their duty to vote for him. After the attempt on Regean, he won almost every state. Honestly at the this point the question isn't whether or not Trump will win, its whether or not the GOP will have enough seat in the senate to by pass filibuster, maybe even might be able to start looking at the constitution.

Ah... the Dems don't really do charismatic
Not anymore, this is crazy cause they use to have plenty of them. Dunno what happened.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

WTF. A republican shot him?!?! Does this have to do with Trump's Israel stance?

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica

Where are you getting the info that the shooter is a republican? None of the links you provided state that information.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008

Shooter could be incel groyper? Chat is this real?

Where are you getting the info that the shooter is a republican? None of the links you provided state that information.
Can independently confirm, ish. There's been a screenshot at least showing his registration as a Republican. Of course, >Screenshot

Reactions: BrawlMan