Trump assassination attempt

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
My brain understands why Democrats are wishing Trump a speedy recovery but I do find it funny that Trump is basically the next Hitler who plans to take away Democracy as we know it and strip everyone of their rights but they all wish a speedy recovery...

EDIT:
Also to be clear with what I said above, this isn't just about Democrat politicians. I see plenty of the big name VBNMW Twitter accounts decrying this as something bad when 24 hours ago they were talking about how we have to make sure Trump doesn't get into office because he'll literally destroy the country if he does.

Last edited:

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
My brain understands why people Democrats are wishing Trump a speedy recovery but I do find it funny that Trump is basically the next Hitler who plans to take away Democracy as we know it and strip everyone of their rights but they all wish a speedy recovery...
Former and soon to be former US presidents have a vested interest to not want former US presidents offed. EDIT: I mean, they aren't the only ones talking like that, but in their case, extra personal reasons.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
And gop trying to act smol bean victims hoping nobody remembers any of their recent history at all lol;

1000009557.jpg

Shock of all horrors, Alex Jones MYSTERIOUSLY NOT CLAIMING FALSE FLAG FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE TOO WOWSERS WHO COULD'VE...whomst among us could've predicted such a turnaround!

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
My brain understands why Democrats are wishing Trump a speedy recovery but I do find it funny that Trump is basically the next Hitler who plans to take away Democracy as we know it and strip everyone of their rights but they all wish a speedy recovery...
I mean, the only sliver of chance they have at this point is for him to go out there and make some catastrophic mistake that will sunk his chance (not sure what that would be tbh). At this point Trump could just say that campaigning is too dangerous for him and he could bunker up until November and he'd easily win.

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
Saying otherwise is electoral suicide.

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
Political violence isn't acceptable in America...

...unless it's against black, brown, or LGBTQIA+ people wanting equal rights, or at the very least, not to be summarily executed by a cop in the street...

...or community organizers/activists leaning anywhere to the left of Genghis Khan...

...or homeless or desperately poor...

...or an immigrant not from "respectable" (read, predominantly white) countries...

...or anti-Zionist Jews; actually, practicing non-Christians in general...

...really, anyone who isn't a social, political, or economic elite. But like 90% of the test to determine against whom political violence is acceptable is the paper bag test.

Geriatric Dixiecrat bastard wants to wag his finger at people drawing iron at the guy the center and center-right demonized for nearly a decade straight, because he mildly inconvenienced the neocon/neolib camarilla that runs DC and the oligarchs that fund it. Every single person on Earth knows he'd have the drones circling like vultures and the CIA crawling through the sewers to murk a black or brown person anywhere else on the planet, if they in the process of being legitimately elected decided their country doesn't exist to serve US global hegemony.

There's one differences between now and when Sarah Palin and Sharron Angle were on cable news in prime time talking about "second amendment solutions" and like nonsense, and putting on their Surprised Pikachu Faces when someone took their bullshit to heart. The Palins and Angles this time represent the other cheek of the same ass.
Oligarchs were not the only ones "mildly inconvenienced" by Trump. Everything you're criticizing Biden for, Trump is guilty of to an equal or even greater extent.

Never mind that the shooter is a registered republican who had access to guns thanks to republicans repeatedly shooting down gun law reforms.

Reactions: BrawlMan

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Saying otherwise is electoral suicide.
Tell that to the Republicans (including Trump) who mocked Pelosi's husband after he got brained by someone breaking in looking for her...

Also to be clear with what I said above (maybe I'll throw an edit in), this isn't just about Democrat politicians. I see plenty of the big name VBNMW Twitter accounts decrying this as something bad when 24 hours ago they were talking about how we have to make sure Trump doesn't get into office because he'll literally destroy the country if he does.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Tell that to the Republicans (including Trump) who mocked Pelosi's husband after he got brained by someone breaking in looking for her...

Also to be clear with what I said above (maybe I'll throw an edit in), this isn't just about Democrat politicians. I see plenty of the big name VBNMW Twitter accounts decrying this as something bad when 24 hours ago they were talking about how we have to make sure Trump doesn't get into office because he'll literally destroy the country if he does.
It's all about the PR and public image, for many on social media. Gotta pretend you care.
Meanwhile I've been sharing jokes, and remember I'm one of the members here who while not American I do tend to point out some of the stupid stuff being done against Trump and have people claim I'm not a liberal or whatever because I don't tow some party line.

Also probably doesn't help that certain charges round a certain "insurrection" were made against people for "inciting people to act" even in some cases when they stood outside or weren't even there. Don't want the potential of being done for inciting the assassination of a president now ;)

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
And gop trying to act smol bean victims hoping nobody remembers any of their recent history at all lol;

View attachment 11481

Shock of all horrors, Alex Jones MYSTERIOUSLY NOT CLAIMING FALSE FLAG FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE TOO WOWSERS WHO COULD'VE...whomst among us could've predicted such a turnaround!
I dunno maybe the left needs some lessons in shooting because I mean before Trump it was congressional Republicans, or has that been memory holed already?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Last edited:

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Either on auto-pilot, or they're still under the impression this is still pre-Trump, pre-tea party America.

I wonder if we'll get conspiracies about the shooter actually being Trump's gay lover now too.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Yes but also no according to the BBC.

Registered? yes, believing in them? well seems odd to donate to the "far left" Act Blue PAC
I recommend not reading too far into party affiliation either way. We are a closed primary state, he's from a quite red area, registering Democrat would take away most of his say in local politics.

Likewise with the donation, it could have been a bet, it could have been encouraged by family, there are more reasons than political loyalty that could explain that. We will likely know more about him than what is findable in public records soon enough.

Reactions: gorfias

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008

This is sounding like a fuckup to rival all previous fuckups by the security details. Multiple witnesses have stated they pointed the weird dude crawling on top of a roof with a rifle multiple minutes before he actually took his shots at Trump...
I mean, there's a serious thought in my mind that the police and SS saw the shooter when it was pointed out and just went

until he actually shot, and then went to action.

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
I mean, there's a serious thought in my mind that the police and SS saw the shooter when it was pointed out and just went

until he actually shot, and then went to action.
Is Trump still defrauding them by forcing his secret service to pay for being on his properties? Because if so that could explain their inaction.

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States

This is sounding like a fuckup to rival all previous fuckups by the security details. Multiple witnesses have stated they pointed the weird dude crawling on top of a roof with a rifle multiple minutes before he actually took his shots at Trump...
Well I can say with confidence this man has never played counter-strike.