Tsunami "payback" for Pearl Harbour

JochemDude

Nov 23, 2010
People = Shit
Where the hell did I hear that I'm sure someone had it on a shirt, but it's kind of truth, especially for the internet. Except you guys the escapist community is great.

blazearmoru

Sep 26, 2010
Littlee300 said:
blazearmoru said:
Everyone forgets, this is AMERICA we're talking about. Living here, I realize 95% of the people around me are LITERALLY dumber than dogs; takes much less to satisfy and anger as well. For more info, look up faith and religion. The country was founded on stealing, robbing, lying, pillaging, raping, and holy genocide; this country is currently known as a bully for forcing all the other countries to act by America's will such as demonizing and killing communism, brainwashing africa to not use protection, invading poor iraq, and much more.
Saying that the US was founded by greed and religious freedom is a fair statement. Seriously it was the 1600's, believing in religion is understandable and there is the saying: "Greed is good" You really need a source to prove that America brainwashed Africa from using protection and saying we invaded Iraq shows how much you know... In plus Stalin tried to kill democracy (you seem to be stuck in the 1940s) so would you of hated both of the worlds super powers? It seems more appropriate that you hate humanity with what you are saying than just America. If you lived in Britain you would probably be saying the same thing about them.
*takes a breather*
I do hate a lot of the people here though and I feel like the kids wouldn't be such assholes if I lived in South Korea or somewhere similar.
http://irregulartimes.com/holywarriorbush.html oh well, yea, it's not invasion if god wills it. everyone knows god is behind all of america's selfless actions to rape pillage and murder everyone, you know, for their own good. I totally agree with you. It's for their OWN benefit to be murdered, harassed, lied to, and such. We're doing such good deeds here arn't we?

please explain to me the drive of capitalism without the use of the word or meaning of the word GREED. oh right, it's god's will... for the benefit of the chosen ones.
please explain to me what happened to the native americans and why they don't own this land? OH RIGHT, cus god wanted it... for you know, their own sakes.
yea... I see it now... You're TOTALLY RIGHT!
please explain to me the definition of brainwashing?

no, i don't hate humanity, just most of it. for starters lets just say, religions, prideful idiots, faith, and mostly those who think they know it all and acting in the "best interest" of everyone, and so on. I'm just saying, i'm not surprised that america, home of the BRAVE often chicken out; Land of FREEDOM, by any and all possible means crush all other economical and social methods; The COUNTRY OF FAITH, rose to power by killing, stealing, robbing, lying, and continue to do so throughout the years. Yea, i'm an idiot, but I try to stay skeptical of all sides even though I already have a conclusion, and try to stay open and make sure I'm not too stubborn, but you know what? An open mind usually makes all the difference.

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
blazearmoru said:
Littlee300 said:
blazearmoru said:
Everyone forgets, this is AMERICA we're talking about. Living here, I realize 95% of the people around me are LITERALLY dumber than dogs; takes much less to satisfy and anger as well. For more info, look up faith and religion. The country was founded on stealing, robbing, lying, pillaging, raping, and holy genocide; this country is currently known as a bully for forcing all the other countries to act by America's will such as demonizing and killing communism, brainwashing africa to not use protection, invading poor iraq, and much more.
Saying that the US was founded by greed and religious freedom is a fair statement. Seriously it was the 1600's, believing in religion is understandable and there is the saying: "Greed is good" You really need a source to prove that America brainwashed Africa from using protection and saying we invaded Iraq shows how much you know... In plus Stalin tried to kill democracy (you seem to be stuck in the 1940s) so would you of hated both of the worlds super powers? It seems more appropriate that you hate humanity with what you are saying than just America. If you lived in Britain you would probably be saying the same thing about them.
*takes a breather*
I do hate a lot of the people here though and I feel like the kids wouldn't be such assholes if I lived in South Korea or somewhere similar.
http://irregulartimes.com/holywarriorbush.html oh well, yea, it's not invasion if god wills it. everyone knows god is behind all of america's selfless actions to rape pillage and murder everyone, you know, for their own good. I totally agree with you. It's for their OWN benefit to be murdered, harassed, lied to, and such. We're doing such good deeds here arn't we?

please explain to me the drive of capitalism without the use of the word or meaning of the word GREED. oh right, it's god's will... for the benefit of the chosen ones.
please explain to me what happened to the native americans and why they don't own this land? OH RIGHT, cus god wanted it... for you know, their own sakes.
yea... I see it now... You're TOTALLY RIGHT!
please explain to me the definition of brainwashing?

no, i don't hate humanity, just most of it. for starters lets just say, religions, prideful idiots, faith, and mostly those who think they know it all and acting in the "best interest" of everyone, and so on. I'm just saying, i'm not surprised that america, home of the BRAVE often chicken out; Land of FREEDOM, by any and all possible means crush all other economical and social methods; The COUNTRY OF FAITH, rose to power by killing, stealing, robbing, lying, and continue to do so throughout the years. Yea, i'm an idiot, but I try to stay skeptical of all sides even though I already have a conclusion, and try to stay open and make sure I'm not too stubborn, but you know what? An open mind usually makes all the difference.
I wouldn't be worried about how we got the land. (taking it from the Indians and Mexicans :p) I would be worried about what we turned it into. George Carlin says we turned it into a giant shopping mall...

itstimeforpie

Jan 6, 2009
You'd think that in a modern, free society where people are supposed to be sensible, something like this wouldn't happen, but then it does, and I can't understand how people could honestly think this.....

Kalabrikan

Jun 10, 2010
I'd laugh at the hilarious trolling done by silly teenage assholes trying to capitalize on the tears of a tragedy, but then I typed in "pearl harbor" under Posts By Everyone on Facebook and found several such responses by grown adults who were almost certainly serious and I died a little inside.

I guess a good chunk of them had close friends or relatives that died fighting the Japanese in World War 2, but that doesn't excuse them for being such mean-spirited now.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
what morons, it was ONE attack, in ONE war that no-one even cares about anymore! it hardly merits divide punishment in the form of a national disaster, besides, what about all the great stuff japan has given the world since then? hmm america? what's your reply to that huh? appreciate the irony of insulting japan to a friend over a video phone that was designed and developed in japan? didn't think so

Gottesstrafe

Oct 23, 2010
Jonabob87 said:
Apparently there is a fair amount of Americans claiming that the Tsunami currently ravaging Japan can be seen as payback for an attack in WW2.
A fair amount of Americans? Please elaborate on this. Do you mean WWII veterans? /b/tards? Those douchebags I see wearing "Che" Guevara T-shirts while eating at McDonalds?

I live in Hawaii, so I'm in the dark about this. Saying something like that here would be an open invitation to get your face glassed.

sarge1942

May 24, 2009
between the 2 nuklear bombs the internment camps and the slaughter of a whole tonne of their guys, i think the wrong people are looking for payback.

Travuersa

Feb 27, 2011
If this is payback for Pearl Harbor, then I don't want to see the payback for Nagasaki and Hiroshima...

xXGeckoXx

Jan 29, 2009
cyrogeist said:
Dude...people are assholes and besides...weren't the NUKES payback?
This. I don't think anything else needs to be said. 2000 death compared to over 200,000 deaths.

Flac00

May 19, 2010
1: THE JAPANESE ARE OUR FRIENDS! That is like a tsunami hitting britain and yelling "THAT WAS FOR THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR BITCHES!". I'm sorry but who ever thinks this is stupid and should go repeatedly stab themselves with a katana.
2: Maybe I'm just stupid, but I sorta thought that Hiroshima and Nagasaki was "payback" for pearl harbor. Even though they are no where close in scope or amount of human life lost.

Flac00

May 19, 2010
Niagro said:
Well fuck them.

Give me power, and they will all disappear.
woah, someone has to get a life. Why do you hate the japanese? I think you need to go to counseling or something. Sure, during World War 2 they did many atrocities. But we also NUKED THEM! Seems sorta eye for and eye there.