Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Eek The Cat
Ned's Newt
Bobby's World
Bruno The Kid (Bruce Willis!)

Yes, I feel very old.

I also remember a show I watched a lot as a kid, but I can't remember the title. It was about some narcoleptic little boy who would fall asleep and have a nightmare about whatever the first ten seconds of the episode was. There was one where his eccentric dad bought an Ant Farm, and the kid falls asleep during his father's monologue about how awesome (and violent) ants were.

The kid had a nightmare that he was ant-sized and stuck inside the Farm with them, went through a bunch of disturbing shit, and discovered that his father was pretty much sleeping with the Queen ant. Yeah.

There was another episode were he had a nightmare about being the only spork in a party full of "real" utensils and they wanted to kill him. Anyone heard of this?

LilGherkin

Aug 15, 2008
dr.pepper said:
i miss the show the critic. twas a show produced by the same people who produces the simpsons but was funnier. it even got a cross over with simpsons. anyone else remember jay sherman?
You are not alone, I watch it when I can on the Reelz channel.

Low Key

May 7, 2009
Unhappily Every After

Oh, how I remember oogling Nikki Cox when I was a teenager. It's unfortunate what she did to herself cosmetic surgery-wise.

TankCopter

Jul 8, 2009
The Animals of Farthing Wood, my brother found the original series on youtube. I almost cried when the hedgehogs got run over.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
trebach said:
Dilbert. It was a failed attempt to turn a comic strip into a TV show.
I actually liked that show, though.

I remember so many of these...

Mummies Alive
Ahh Monsters
Rocco's Modern Life
ReBoot
Beasties (BeastWars)
CatDog (or whatever it was called)

Can anyone tell me what this show was:

It was a group of people who drove around in a boat all the time, and would go on adventures and get into trouble. (I can't remember, but it seems to me that the show had an Environmentalism lesson in it.) Anyway, every time they would run into trouble and couldn't solve it themselves, they would press a big button that would summon Godzilla to come bail them out.

Nobody believes me that this show existed, but I REMEMBER IT!

ajb924

Jun 3, 2009
The Shade said:
trebach said:
Dilbert. It was a failed attempt to turn a comic strip into a TV show.
I actually liked that show, though.

I remember so many of these...

Mummies Alive
Ahh Monsters
Rocco's Modern Life
ReBoot
Beasties (BeastWars)
CatDog (or whatever it was called)

Can anyone tell me what this show was:

It was a group of people who drove around in a boat all the time, and would go on adventures and get into trouble. (I can't remember, but it seems to me that the show had an Environmentalism lesson in it.) Anyway, every time they would run into trouble and couldn't solve it themselves, they would press a big button that would summon Godzilla to come bail them out.

Nobody believes me that this show existed, but I REMEMBER IT!
I know what your talking about but i can't remember the name! Was it godzilla and friends or something?
Basically all the shows he listed =P

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
I once saw these obscure cartoons that I'm very sure no one remembers at all.

"Nature knows best" featured this pink big-beaked guy in yellow overalls who had inspatial pockets carrying an infinite payload of items (particularly a remote) and he could snap his fingers to grow or shrink. The show revolved around teaching things about Nature and all that jazz.

"Jigsaw Corner" was something that featured Muppets-made characters living inside this jigsaw-themed place. More or less resembling today's Lazy Town.

"Kangoo" was about a team of 5 kangaroos living on a remote island surrounded by an impenetrable force-field who kicked ass at basketball. They would always go fuck up the plans of just this one villain in one way or the other.

Saul B

Feb 9, 2009
Dr. UBAR said:
The Young Ones.
Made two seasons with about 5 eps each season.
It was the best EVAR.
OMG this was awesome! and the kind of spin-off, bottom

Biek

Mar 5, 2008
Nobody knows what im talking about when I mention Maple Town as an oldschool cartoon from my youth.

nagato

Feb 11, 2009
irbullz said:
om dis 1 show where a kid could transform arms into jet wings and had spaceshpi egg shape go through dimenshion
I think it was Galidor or something like that

axelspitfire

Jun 21, 2009
scotth266 said:
I remember a cartoon on the WB (I think). This one is REALLY fuzzy for me, but here goes:

I'm pretty sure that it had a motorcyle that could fly, or something like that, and it had conspiracy theories and stuff.

Anyone got an idea?
I remember that... but thats all i remember lol >_< although i recall having a toy of the bike.
i also remember Mega XLR and Nedd's newt they were awsome.

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
axelspitfire said:
scotth266 said:
I remember a cartoon on the WB (I think). This one is REALLY fuzzy for me, but here goes:

I'm pretty sure that it had a motorcyle that could fly, or something like that, and it had conspiracy theories and stuff.

Anyone got an idea?
I remember that... but thats all i remember lol >_< although i recall having a toy of the bike.
i also remember Mega XLR and Nedd's newt they were awsome.
Megas ROCKED. I've no idea why they stopped it >.<

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I know no one else who remembers the Samurai Pizza Cats. I loved that show, I think it's because of that show that I started to appreciate anime on a later age.

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
Gumby! *misty eyes* I miss that show... Oh, and I watched every single episode of Samurai Pizza Cats =) It rocked!

Mechanical Cat Fish

May 16, 2009
Samurai Pizza Cats; a crazy (and I mean crazy) anime which was actually made wierder by the dub. Ask Wikipedia and all the bat-shit details will be revealed.