Ubisoft Drops the Bomb in Post-It Note War

millertime059

Jan 7, 2011
This side of Ubisoft I love. The side that handles DRM is a steaming pile of filth. Ubi why must you be bi-polar?

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Hot damn!

That's just plain awesome, I wonder how many interns it took to do that....

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Come on BNP. I want to see what you hit back with. No matter what it is, it will be awesome. This entire thing is amazing. If only more companies had this type of humor.

Sojoez

Nov 24, 2009
BNP should hang up a sign that says: "You need to be online to access this sign."

Btw, any pictures of the opposite building? Or how the 'war' started?

robert01

Jul 22, 2011
How can Ubisoft do such epically cool shit like this, but at the same time be the company responsible for the always-on DRM and the current bullshit surrounding From Dust. Fuck you Ubisoft for your well hidden lies in those fine post-it pictures.

robert01

Jul 22, 2011
How can Ubisoft do such epically cool shit like this, but at the same time be the company responsible for the always-on DRM and the current bullshit surrounding From Dust. Fuck you Ubisoft for your well hidden lies in those fine post-it pictures.

iniudan

Apr 27, 2011
Scizophrenic Llama said:
TrilbyWill said:
and we wonder why we're in a recession.
"we need to take out a loan. for some reason we're burning through post-it notes very fast..."
Ubisoft is a French company, and I'm fairly certain that Ubisoft location is in Paris. Hence the whole post-it note war with a French bank.

I can't even name a studio that is within the US that Ubisoft owns.
Don't think they have a studio in the US, their North American studio is in Montreal, Canada.

Fensfield

Nov 4, 2009
And suddenly we know what they were doing while they were supposed to be porting From Dust.

Joking >.>

RagnaThePig

Oct 27, 2010
robert01 said:
Guys... There is a difference between company wide decisions mandated by the need to make profits and a bunch of human employees who just want to have fun during their break.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Woodsey said:
Riobux said:
"So, we were going to debug Deus Ex, but feel that it's more important to make Ezio out of post-it notes".
Eidos Montreal are making it, not Ubi (thank fuck).

OT: When I read BNP I was really hoping it was the Nazi-esque arse hole kind.
Considering this is a bank we are talking about, I wouldn't give up hope.

Ezio, eh? Obviously this requires the services of JC Denton to counter that.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
Fuck you ubisoft for revealing the origami killer. I haven't played heavy rain :(

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
megs1120 said:
Aww, I was hoping it was a different BNP. Ubisoft vs. British Nazis.

I'd play that.
my first thought's too when I saw BNP! Way to stick it to those Nazi's (see what I did.... I'll get me coat!)