Ubisoft Unveils a Sexy Wii Minigame Compilation for Adults

luckycharms8282

Mar 28, 2009
Unless you're drunk, that doesnt even look half good. :/ The actors didnt even look like they were enjoying themselves

EonEire

Feb 7, 2008
"Buy this and your girlfriend might temporaraly entertain the idea of being a lesbian or doing lesbian-esque acts"

Thats all I got from that.

Dendio

Mar 24, 2010
Diegolomac said:
Why do I have the impression that Extra Credits is going to comment on this very soon?
They probably did a face palm to this video a few hours after wrapping up this weeks show

Watching this vid, The wii and television set really seemed unnecessary for what they were doing. There was zero player immersion, in fact near the end they weren't even looking at the television monitor while "playing" the game

KEM10

Oct 22, 2008
SAT4NSLILHELPER said:
EDIT: It'll be interesting to see how ESRB rates this one because none of the on screen content seems all that M worthy and I don't know if they have regulations based of how the game is meant to be controlled off screen.
They have to judge the game on its own merits. Besides, they couldn't guess that wholesome games like Mario Cart or Settlers of Catan can be turned into drinking and strip games.

BlindChance

Librarian
Sep 8, 2009
Dendio said:
[Extra Credits] probably did a face palm to this video a few hours after wrapping up this weeks show.
Y'know, can we all stop putting words in the Extra Credits team's collective mouth? Let them comment on it if they want. And watch their sex-in-games video for their most relevant video on the subject [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/extra-credits/2505-Sex-in-Games], not the EA marketing one, which is about violence moreso than sex, and about pointless controversy than either.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
...You stay classy, Ubisoft.

And I really, really hope Yahtzee ends up reviewing this...

Sennz0r

May 25, 2008
This looks like something 13 year olds might replace spin the bottle with after they jacked a six pack from the fridge while their parents were out.

Okay, 12 year olds. by the time kids turn 13 even they think this stuff is absolute bullshit.

JeanLuc761

Sep 22, 2009
eniac0 said:
Anyway, I'm not trying to defend the game by no means, i am simply not understanding why the writer takes such an offended nun stance on it and why the readers are following because, seriously, the first thought that occurred to me after viewing the video was "ok, so what?"
There are two major problems with the ad, so far as I can determine:
1) Two couples = implied orgies = bad marketing
2) PEGI 12? Now I understand that they technically only rate based upon ingame content, but the marketing here CLEARLY depicts it as a sex game.

Bearing all this in mind, I have no objections to the idea of a "sexy game" to add something different to a couple's sex life. Unnecessary, maybe, but it could have potential. However, this game (and advertisment) is doing it completely wrong:
- This game should be designed for couples, not parties
- The "apple eating" minigame is fucking stupid. If you need a game to kiss someone, we've got a problem.
- Spanking someone on the lower back (not the ass, mind you) in order to beat a minigame. Barring how that even works with the wiimote, I'm none too excited about sticking a wiimote into someone else's underwear.
- The striptease involved both parties not even interacting with the game. So...what purpose does that have?

Again, I'm not opposed to this type of game, but I am VERY opposed to how this one is being designed and marketed.