uhh... ponies?

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Conn1496 said:
Purposeless hate brings the world intelligence, without hate, we would be lovely, and happy with living in filth, with hate, we strive to make things better. Next time you try to beat me with happiness. Do your research. NEXT!

[Comment]: You hate me right now. Don't you.
So you're suggesting the KKK is advancing the world instead of holding it back?
Hate has nothing to do with striving forward, its a path deterrent. Hitler advanced nothing because he was sidetracked with killing people he disliked.

And no, I don't hate you. I'm just sad you restrict yourself from good things in the world for fear of losing that poisonous hate coursing in your veins.

Hate will kill you at the age of forty-four with a heart attack, I'll be living a fine life with this new positive outlook the show gave me.

WolfEdge

Oct 22, 2008
Conn1496 said:
Loop Stricken said:
Conn1496 said:
I would rather bungee jump with my intestines over the edge of a bridge then cut them so I fall to my death on concrete, that has a grudge against my face during an earthquake, than like my little pony. It's completely retarded... Some people go stupid for nothing these days, like now.
So many people throwing the 'retarded' word around. Is this what passes for modern vernacular nowadays? Sigh.
More to the point, it's not retarded in any sense of the word; nothing's holding it back and it's very cleverly-written.

So hush now, silly filly. You sound like the kind of person, like the late 90's to mid 2k's kind of person, who still thinks it's cool to go around being all nihilistic and angsty because that's what all the cool kids are doing and they'll let you into their supersecret club where you can smoke weed every day.
1) Just... No.
2) I don't think it's cool, I just am.
3) I find drugs awful.
4) It's an insult, take it.
5) The show's fans use words like "silly filly", it has to have a trait that gives mental deficiency to people. Also, act your age, not your shoe-size.

[Side note]: Not a single F*** was given that day.
I agree. But, I mean, why stop there! Let's take your logic and apply it to all SORTS of situations for cool results and fun times.

Gamers, man. Amirite? I saw my son playing a game once, and it was VIOLENT as fuck! And then there was that Columbine Shooting... boy... that must mean that all gamers are nothing more than violent fucks that enjoy murder and war! And... and all those GAMES... they must alllll be exactly the same! Filled with violence and rape and God only KNOWS what! Ohhh won't SOMEONE please consider that MY opinion is the correct one, even though I know next to nothing about the thing I'm attacking, and only THINK I know things based off my own warped perception of games?!

Ain't that funny? You guys should hang out. I bet you would make for the best of friends.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Conn1496 said:
Loop Stricken said:
Conn1496 said:
5) The show's fans use words like "silly filly", it has to have a trait that gives mental deficiency to people. Also, act your age, not your shoe-size.
Thirteen instead of twenty-six? Not much would change except I wouldn't be allowed to buy whiskey or drive to work!

Also again with the aspersions against one's mental faculties. Tiresome.
Face it. You're 26 and enjoy my little pony, just because everyone else does. You're in no position to argue back. You sheep.

Dr.Negativity-in-truth wins again.
Not only is that a sterotype, but it is one that will make you many enemies around here friend...

Ladette

Feb 4, 2011
I badly wanted to hate this show. I despise all things girly, I never liked MLP, even when I was a little kid. So why should this be any different? Because.......

I am a proud member of the herd, bronies for life!

edit: I honestly haven't gotten any "lesbian pony vibes" from it, and I have Yuri Goggles attached to my skull.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Conn1496 said:
Loop Stricken said:
Conn1496 said:
Thirteen instead of twenty-six? Not much would change except I wouldn't be allowed to buy whiskey or drive to work!

Face it. You're 26 and enjoy my little pony, just because everyone else does. You're in no position to argue back. You sheep.

Yes, because nothing says not-a-sheep like refusing to watch a show for fear that it falls outside the boundaries of what society expects you to enjoy. ¬_¬

Conn1496

Apr 21, 2011
Radoh said:
So you're suggesting the KKK is advancing the world instead of holding it back?
Hate has nothing to do with striving forward, its a path deterrent. Hitler advanced nothing because he was sidetracked with killing people he disliked.

And no, I don't hate you. I'm just sad you restrict yourself from good things in the world for fear of losing that poisonous hate coursing in your veins.

Hate will kill you at the age of forty-four with a heart attack, I'll be living a fine life with this new outlook the show gave me.
I can make many a valid point to this argument.
1) The KKK and Hitler are both examples of discrimination and NOT hate.
2) You really do hate me, it's built to everyone's genetics.
3) I don't restrict myself from good things. I just don't need any more good things. I'm happy as I am.
4) Hate does not kill you. Idiocy does. Taking advice from TV is like asking a thief to be your psychiatrist.
5) If you have a new outlook because of one show, you should stop being heavily influenced by other's opinions. If suicide was the next big meme, most would be all over it. Stop being sheep.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Conn1496 said:
Loop Stricken said:
Conn1496 said:

Prepare yourself

to be tolerated

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
Rabid Toilet said:
brodie21 said:
Pariah164 said:
brodie21 said:
im sorry but i dont feel right watching something starring a pink cartoon pony.
Rude. They're all colors, not just pink. And it's okay to admit that the cartoon is too manly for you.
please, i am manly. i do plenty of manly things like whitewater rafting and shitting in the woods and catching crawfish and eating them and eating squirrels and MOONSHINE!

GRRR, MANLY!!!

btw, i punched a snake once, he was trying to bite me so i backhanded him.
Fluttershy stares a dragon into submission, and Rarity kicks a manticore in the face.

You, sir, have been out-manned.
You forget that Fluttershy once out stared a Cockatrice, and also...well...

I have to bring up that video when talking about MLP and manliness. I think its a law somewhere.

Conn1496

Apr 21, 2011
Loop Stricken said:
Conn1496 said:
Purposeless hate brings the world intelligence, without hate, we would be lovely, and happy with living in filth, with hate, we strive to make things better. Next time you try to beat me with happiness. Do your research. NEXT!

No, I just think you're wrong. Are you under the impression that we only learnt how to fly because we despised the ground?

[Comment: No, I just think you're wrong.]
We don't despise the ground, It helps our agriculture and provides us with food and somewhere to stand. Alas, we cannot fly. Face the facts, and life crashes down just like the rest of us.

[Comment]: Thinking I'm wrong will programme your brain to hate me because I go against your word. Dealwithit.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Conn1496 said:

Haven't you been paying attention? They're ponies, not sheep.
Anyway, true enough I started watching them because other people did, but does that necessarily invalidate my enjoyment; that I did not come across it of my own accord?
I'm watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann at the moment, which I heard about via TVTropes. it's brilliant, but is the fact that I heard about it from someone else enough to make my enjoyable experience count for naught?

What are you talking about?

Kingpopadopalus

May 1, 2011
I HAVE AN IDEA! Trolls, they gonna troll. troll on Mr. Troll, I'll be having fun with my friendship that makes life magical. So troll on Mr. Troll. Troll on.

Conn1496

Apr 21, 2011
And then I gave up because people think I have no thought of my own...
P.S: Having your own opinions is not trolling.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Conn1496 said:
Loop Stricken said:
Conn1496 said:

"Don't watch MLP, a show that isn't made for you, because if you do you're a sheep."
"Conform to the societal expectations that have been put upon you, that makes you independent."

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Conn1496 said:
Loop Stricken said:
Conn1496 said:

No, I just think you're wrong. Are you under the impression that we only learnt how to fly because we despised the ground?

[Comment: No, I just think you're wrong.]
We don't despise the ground, It helps our agriculture and provides us with food and somewhere to stand. Alas, we cannot fly. Face the facts, and life crashes down just like the rest of us.

[Comment]: Thinking I'm wrong will programme your brain to hate me because I go against your word. Dealwithit.
So what you're asking is...

Can hate be good? Can hate be great?
Can hate be good? Can hate be great?
Can hate be something we don't hate?

[whistling]

We'd like to know, why it is so.
That certain diesels must be slow
and thwack and thrum and pong
and hum and clatter-clat

Hate something. Change something.
Make something better-r-r-r

Oh isn't it just bliss, when a diesel goes like this?

Make something better-r-r-r

Oh go troll somewhere else, you silly little man.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Conn1496 said:
I can make many a valid point to this argument.
1) The KKK and Hitler are both examples of discrimination and NOT hate.
2) You really do hate me, it's built to everyone's genetics.
3) I don't restrict myself from good things. I just don't need any more good things. I'm happy as I am.
4) Hate does not kill you. Idiocy does. Taking advice from TV is like asking a thief to be your psychiatrist.
5) If you have a new outlook because of one show, you should stop being heavily influenced by other's opinions. If suicide was the next big meme, most would be all over it. Stop being sheep.
1) Hate is a primary point in discrimination since they, you know, hate what they discriminate against.
2) No I don't, and I think you don't understand genetics much.
3) If you're happy with the way you are than you are stagnant and unchanging, this directly contradicts your previous statement of purposeless hate yielding the strive to move forward.
4) Hate and anger are the leading causes of heart attacks, and idiocy doesn't play into any of this discussion.
5) Or the show is better than other stuff and didn't alter my entire being and just tweaked it a bit to brush off hate and intolerance as they are unnecessary. Also, its meme status only serves to expose it, ask anyone from the group and they'll tell you they legitimately like the show not because its a meme but because its good.

Feralcentaur

Mar 6, 2010
I never understood why sheep were always used as an insult, I mean Sheep are useful and provide Wool, Sheep aren't all that bad.
Fr said:
anc[is]
Kingpopadopalus said:
I HAVE AN IDEA! Trolls, they gonna troll. troll on Mr. Troll, I'll be having fun with my friendship that makes life magical. So troll on Mr. Troll. Troll on.
We should throw the trolls a party!
If were going to throw a troll a party, should we all dress up as creatures from European mythology to make them feel more welcome?

Roroshi14

Dec 3, 2009
I thought I was less of a man if I watched this, and yet on my sick days I find myself marathoning this show... damnit... YEA PONNIES!!!!!!

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
Kingpopadopalus said:
We should throw the trolls a party!