"Unavoidable" Global Bacon Shortage Expected Next Year

Theminimanx

Positively Insane
Mar 14, 2011
TizzytheTormentor said:
That gif is awesome, what series is it from?

OT: Meh, I was never much of a bacon guy to begin with. If they also start running out of steak however, drastic measures will have to be taken.

MetalGenocide

Dec 2, 2009
Spreading rumors.

If it's good enough to use by international bankers to destroy the economy of an entire country, it's good enough for some bacon price jump stimulation!

Also, FUCK BACON! I don't really eat it more than once a year. It's the other stuff that's important.

And what about the corn? WILL SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CORN?!?!?

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Well, fark. There's supposed to be a beef shortage in the near future for the same reasons (apparently half ton poop factories eat a lot, who knew?). I have a feeling there will be a lot of chicken in my future, and chicken gets really boring after a while...

Albino Boo

Jun 14, 2010
The Rascal King said:
Hah, I eat soy bacon bitches. Let's get some fuckin' synthetic poultry UP IN THIS

shit yeah
Sorry pal but there is a soy shortage too. This is an extinction level event, there is no escape from the bacocalypse.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
I admire the US spirit to buy things, but China houses the most pork eating people per capita and has crazy deep pockets. I fear for our lives in the oncoming conflict.

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
*puts down a chicken sandwich*

Wot?

Well Chicken is better than bacon anyway
*runs into armoured flame bunker*

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
And so it begins, the end times are upon us. The Mayans were right! May God have mercy on us all

Boris Goodenough

Jul 15, 2009
rolfwesselius said:
Well Chicken is better than bacon anyway
*runs into armoured flame bunker*
Healhtier, yes, better? BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, I did not think it was possible to be soooooo wrong about something.

Solve media: marry me
But we hardly know each other!

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
We brought this upon ourselves. WE just ignored the warnings... How unfortunate.

tokae

Mar 21, 2011
My reaction to this topic:

I just.. I.. I don't want this anymore...
Just, WHY!?
At this rate I might as well go vegetarian.

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Are we talking about real bacon or American bacon?

Because there's a huge difference.
I second this question. What problem are Yanks gonna have? Their shrivelled strips of fat with a sliver of meat attached is barely 0.5% of a pig.

Without our Bacon Butties, the UK will collapse in less than a week

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
*inhales* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
*hyperventalates*ooooooooooo...

*catches breath*

Looks like I'll have to resort to alternates. Turkey bacon should suffice for now.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
This is a fucking disgrace! What the fuck am I meant to do with my fucking cakes when I don't fucking have any more fucking bacon fucking icing left? How the fuck was this allowed to fucking happen? I won't fucking even have any fucking bacon flavoured toothfuckingpaste! I want my fucking bacon!

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Oh man, so many people must be fucking pissed at Epic Meal Time. Expect a Jack Daniels shortage in the same year.