Unexpectedly Hot Game Characters

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
ShotgunSmoke said:
Chrissyluky said:
if i have to say
amrl said:
Aren't all female game characters usually designed to be hot? Sigh. Anyway, I honestly can't think of one.
you know... now that i think of it your right. All female characters that are part of the storyline are generally very pleasing to the eyes.
So are men. Seriously, name one male protagonist, who isn't good looking.

ShotgunSmoke

Apr 19, 2009
Amethyst Wind said:
ShotgunSmoke said:
Chrissyluky said:
if i have to say
amrl said:
Aren't all female game characters usually designed to be hot? Sigh. Anyway, I honestly can't think of one.
you know... now that i think of it your right. All female characters that are part of the storyline are generally very pleasing to the eyes.
Good point.

But I mean protagonists in games with an actual story.

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
ShotgunSmoke said:
Chrissyluky said:
if i have to say
amrl said:
any of the men in a jrpg... they look like very flat girls.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
Chrissyluky said:
ShotgunSmoke said:
Chrissyluky said:
if i have to say
amrl said:
any of the men in a jrpg... they look like very flat girls.
then you haven't played any of the Dragon Quests.

The_Splatterer

Off on a Tangent
May 31, 2009
Zoey, Left 4 Dead.... i dunno....

Oh yeah, Faith from mirrors edge in a weird way and also the girl from brutal legend yeah

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
ShotgunSmoke said:
Amethyst Wind said:
ShotgunSmoke said:
Chrissyluky said:
if i have to say
amrl said:
Good point.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
Amethyst Wind said:
ShotgunSmoke said:
Amethyst Wind said:
ShotgunSmoke said:
Chrissyluky said:
if i have to say
amrl said:
Good point.

you missed the MAIN character. Marcus Fenix. That guy is just scarey as all hell.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
The first chick you meet in Brutal Legend, she's got an oddly "Cute metaller" vibe to her that I find intriguing.

(Also I can say this, 'cos the Demo let's you meet her.)

SaunaKalja

Sep 18, 2009
Karan S'Jet from Homeworld. Made me want to scuttle all my other ships and just fly away into the deep space with her.

Amata from Fallout 3. Even more so when I found out she's voiced by

Zoey from L4D is also obvious. Jade from BG&E and Alyx from HL2.

And less common ones: Elena DeRosa, Farseer (Idranel) and Howling Banshees from Dawn of War 2

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
My vote, both based off of nostalgia factor and her having a likable personality similar to women I've actually dated before:

April Ryan above all.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
I like to imagine my wasteland wanderer makes himself a happy little home with that sweet little neurotic goth: Bittercup

Aedwynn

Jan 10, 2009
Hmm, I'm not sure if this counts as 'unexpectedly' but Dr Judith Mossman from Half Life 2. I may just have a thing for older women, but she sure can fill out a sweater...