Unforgotten Realms: Episode 27: The Tower Of Ultimate Wizardy

Ravenkliff

Mar 5, 2009
Hmmmmm.....when i here that door's voice... why am i filled with a desire to shoot it's hands off, blow up it's head, and then fight it's brain...? odd.

CorpBlitz

Dec 15, 2008
Ravenkliff said:
Hmmmmm.....when i here that door's voice... why am i filled with a desire to shoot it's hands off, blow up it's head, and then fight it's brain...? odd.
hehe, I was more reminded of an old snes game... 'gaia' :)

Lou

Mar 19, 2009
I was so hoping for a Monty Python revelance there. The last question should totally have been something impossible to answer!

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Wow, short episode. I think I finally understand the whole Sins of the Unforgotten thing.
Also, Roamin keeps being so funny.
"Aw, man! This guy has the dual daggers of pyu-pyu-pyu."

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
What? What?!? Did I miss something!?! Why did it fade out like that and why are they in trouble?!?

Stay tune next week kids or the answer to these and more on UNFORGOTTEN REALMS!!!

-M

Mausenheimmer

Feb 11, 2008
Here's something that's been bugging me all series long- why do Mike and his friend whose name escapes me insist on playing along when Mike's little brother screws with the rules? It's one thing if someone fiddles with reality, but it's made painfully clear several times that it's game.

Personally, I preferred it when the episodes were twice as long and came out half as often. The stories were more thought out and jokes had more time to develop. Plus, we didn't have to deal with cliffhanger endings after a few minutes of jokes/story progression. And in that limited time, there's not much time to develop more than one or two jokes.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Valciron said:
Awesome episode, That giant head reminded me of the stone face in that show, Legends of the Hidden Temple. I thought it was pretty interesting.
That was my favorite show as a kid, and that was I could think of watching the episode. Great job Rob. Mike, you suck.

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
Ya Roamin is back! Im glad hes back out of the show, I guess petey and Jouqe got the ax....

Enlong

Dec 24, 2008
Lou said:
I was so hoping for a Monty Python revelance there. The last question should totally have been something impossible to answer!
I thought the last answer was going to be imposible as well, due to the fact that you may only answer "yay" or "nay" and that you use the same answer twice. But then he waived the rule at the last question.

Feb 13, 2008
Three questions.
Yay or Nay Answers.
You can't repeat an answer...

Hold on...That means the last question....ZZZZZZZIITTT BOOM.

GyroCaptain

Jan 7, 2008
hopeneverdies said:
Valciron said:
Awesome episode, That giant head reminded me of the stone face in that show, Legends of the Hidden Temple. I thought it was pretty interesting.
That was my favorite show as a kid, and that was I could think of watching the episode. Great job Rob. Mike, you suck.
Dr. McNinja has been making fun of it this past week, check it out.

On topic: Ah, the joys of rules-lawyering. Original, not-original, etc.

Jeremy66

Feb 25, 2009
Good episode, glad you brought back "The following episode..."

But honestly, in what sick time zone is it 9:00 AM, April 2nd?

the captain

Nov 20, 2008
It was good, but I wish there was a little more to it. I'd almost prefer to start getting a 15 minute long episode every 2 weeks.

snuffler

Jun 4, 2008
So awesome. Honestly I've followed this series since the start as a kind of... "Oh what's this" type of deal and it has gotten nothing but better. It helps to brighten up my week. :D cheers