Unforgotten Realms: Episode 27: The Tower Of Ultimate Wizardy

ArchBlade

Pointy Object Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2008
"Should you answer with something other than 'Yay' Or 'Nay', you will feel the wrath of the giant statue's LASER RAY!"

*Rumble, beeping, Priceless looks on Mike's and Rob's faces.*

I love this show.

ccdistancerunner

Sep 11, 2008
I really miss the outro music on the end of the video with the credits. It rocked. Can the Escapist please release the songs on its videos for download?

tustin2121

Dec 24, 2008
I love how Rob summed up everything we were talking about in the last episode's thread at the start of this episode. :D

Also, I have the strangest feeling the next episode is going to start with the old intro... :)

ccdistancerunner said:
I really miss the outro music on the end of the video with the credits. It rocked. Can the Escapist please release the songs on its videos for download?
That would be up to the makers of the video, not the Escapist. Maybe if you beg enough, you'll get what you want.

Alternatively, just get out YouTube's worst legal nightmare: the sound recorder. :D

Sullanciri

Aug 25, 2008
I have been watching this great material since it started. I miss the long episode but it just makes me want more.
It would be nice to still hear some updates on the old pod-cast channel. I use to listen to those multiple times.

Keep up the good work.

-Q

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
I like how the NPCs are not only aware that they're actually make believe characters in a table top role playing game, but also that they're make believe characters in a make believe table top role playing game that is being played by make believe characters in a internet based animated show that they watch.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
was awesome.

"he blew into a billion pieces"
PEW PEW
"no, you dimwit, it was a million pieces"
PEW PEW.

loved it.

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
Hopefully we get to see the legendary Black Beast of AAAAARRRRRRGGGHHH

Great Episode

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
Now THAT was funny.

Mind you you need to do something about the quality of the show. It seems like this show was terrible quality but yet the last one was fine and so on and so on.

I mean graphics wise.

Whats going on?

jebbedo

Mar 5, 2009
This was hilarious, the face kept me thinking of halls of stone the entire time though.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
Finally my prayers have been answered! The "Following Episode" disclaimer is back!
The reactions to the posts from the last episode's thread in the beginning were awesome, both about the spelling and the "Sins of the Unforgotten" posts.

The Cake

Nov 15, 2008
You know for all your "this episode is spelled correctly" disclaimer thingy "yea" would be the proper spelling for the "yay or nay" segment

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
very nice, a little bit of drama, some suspense, clever writing and tieing in the old jokes (like the opener).

noob

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Digikid said:
Now THAT was funny.

Mind you you need to do something about the quality of the show. It seems like this show was terrible quality but yet the last one was fine and so on and so on.

I mean graphics wise.

Whats going on?
You want quality? Buy the DVD!

TheAmericansHADE

Jul 10, 2008
"ow wut u do tat four?
Return of disclaimer was the highligh :p

The talking head reminded me of that old show Olmec's Temple (or whatever it's called)

Anyway, another excellent episode.

rurikar

Mar 25, 2009
Lucia di Lammermore here is the reason the video took so long to upload.
"If you have noticed, I haven't been able to update the site over the last couple weeks. Some of you are incapable of realizing the episodes are still being released on escapist so if you been missing them be sure to head over there and check them out! I am currently in the process of moving and am living out of a box with little to no internet! So until May rolls around and I can get my new site up and rolling, there won't be any front page updates! Sorry guys!"
Directly from the Urealms site.

Anyway very nice episode
"dual daggers of pew pew pew"