Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Nice, both many jokes and story.
Also, almost double the usual length.
Excellent!

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Littlenorwegians said:
Hey! Nice thing to see before I go to bed.
Reeray said:
As usual great episodes dont tell me ur gonna do all the next episodes harry potter style
Senial said:
Reminds me of a movie... can't remember witch one.

How did you manage to watch a 11-minute video (without the ending, which I skipped) in 2, 6 and 7 minutes?

Klagermeister

Jun 13, 2008
Abedeus said:
How did you manage to watch a 11-minute video (without the ending, which I skipped) in 2, 6 and 7 minutes?
The video was released at 12:06, those comments were at 1:08, 1:12, and 1:13. That's over an hour.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Klagermeister said:
Abedeus said:
The video was released at 12:06, those comments were at 1:08, 1:12, and 1:13. That's over an hour.
Oh, wow, my bad.

Didn't notice the change in the first number ;p

Kyp

Feb 13, 2009
So...the Order of Chaos wants to rule the world? Really? Put another way, the Order of CHAOS seeks to to impose their RULES on the world?

Great! Just another show whose enemies claim to be chaotic and then seek to impose their will on the world, thus making them lawful rather than chaotic

It is as if no one understands chaos.

P.S. - This was sarcastic, merely noting that I find that concept hilarious.

Lou

Mar 19, 2009
Will this Harry Potter theme go on for a few more episodes?

Delmar Wynn

Nov 12, 2002
Abedeus said:
Sort of like Backseat modding is just as bad as if they posted within the 1st 10 minutes of the episode. Which they didn't do by the way. :)

Lou said:
Will this Harry Potter theme go on for a few more episodes?
I put a vote until the release of the new movie which is in a couple of weeks I think.

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
benaka said:
Great episode :)
Did some1 notice that pin missile looks alot like James ?

Yup and that followed on with the suspicious similarities of the names "deligarth nader" amd elauminous nailo" or however you spell it. Also if the nader gems are all accounted for in this time then how will timmy give one to schmoopies grandmother? and why if in the future the gems are bought together they destroy the world will when it is revealed that in the past their true purpose is to bring into being nader unless.... no.. anyone else think that schmoopie is going to corrupt nader to the point of evil a result of which means he has to banish his said master then use his immortality to become the legendary dragon warrior and make sure that they are never truly reunited only to be killed centuries in the future by his adoptive sons while his real sons body is stolen by himself resulting in a futurama style paradox of a man fathering himself?

Nahh i still likethe they use the stone dream spell to return to the present theory which explains the statues at the beginning of season 2. maybe if schmmopie corrupts nader and then douglas becomes dragon warrior who knows

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Delmar Wynn said:
Abedeus said:
Sort of like Backseat modding is just as bad as if they posted within the 1st 10 minutes of the episode. Which they didn't do by the way. :)
I do believe someone has already corrected me.

lukey94

Sep 2, 2008
So they are at Sorc. U. now?
also I have a feeling how this will end

Schoompy and Nailo will end up at the top of the tower from the end of season 2, right after they go through the portal and face off with Maelstrom and Gavin. They will use some spell or item that they get from the past to revive Roamin and then they will skip happily into the sunset and Petey will learn Hyperbeam

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
swaki said:
holy christ the intro is getting longer and longer, any way, extremely weird episode, practically no room for jokes whit all those new plots and figures.
Except there was no traditional intro this week and instead a special "shorter" intro to the episode. Not to mention this episode is over 10 minutes by it's self.

Seriously. Just... Seriously.

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Krantos said:
You know, what started as a hilariously tongue in cheek take on Role-playing has just become another lame rip off of nearly everything. I mean, the only funny thing was Douglas catching fire, and not a damn thing was original. At least they're back to the proper length again.

Oh, And I was very sad they missed the obvious joke of calling the school Hogwash.
So what started out as a parody of gaming culture is still a parody of gaming culture and that is not a proper length and I would not be expecting it as the norm.

Random Man

Jun 20, 2009
Dude, that was such an awesome episode. Probably my favorite of the new season. Can't wait to see how it all turns out.

FattyMcGee

Aug 13, 2008
swaki said:
holy christ the intro is getting longer and longer, any way, extremely weird episode, practically no room for jokes whit all those new plots and figures.
what are you talking about, loads of jokes in it, quit nitpicking it so much, and simply enjoy

Volstag9

Apr 28, 2008
Excellent job! I hope the hogwarts parody stays for a while im starting to like it. Excellent Job!