Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Philosopher's Shiny Rocks

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Since I didn't say it earlier. Very much appreciating the longer length of episodes, more to enjoy on Thursdays.

Greatjosh

May 21, 2009
Lol classic thats brilliant and that guy is bloody creepy but hes in Hawii now so its ok!

damn you having the abiltiy to change the plot week from week!
(guessing you'll be bring up dougless' protection against fire spells again just like the freaking stab proof wolf fur)

Ooooo and a longer episode thanks :D

Calumish

May 29, 2009
aww no! i dont get to learn to speak groundbold D: rob r mean :mad: lul, nice episode, longer than usual, no title scene or anything aswell, so very long episode compared to usual :D

you win a trip to hawaii! :D cya

skitzo van

Mar 20, 2009
awesome episode, I love the return to the old joke of someone catching on fire in the background.

ISearchForTraps

Jun 22, 2009
Cool episode Rob, I see my fears about your heart not still being in the series were unfounded, with Geligarth Nader's backstory and that of the Nader Gems now revealed, and the introduction of Charles Pinmissle (nice Pokemon reference BWT). I also like how Schmoopy cunningly defeated him, and it'll be interesting to see how this story arc evolves. Douglas setting himself on fire and the return of Mrs. Powerful Enchantress were cool and funny, and it'll also be interesting to see how the duplicate Nader Gems affect the past.

Oh, and shame on you skipping teaching us how to speak Groundbold. XD

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
Lopunny said:
swaki said:
holy christ the intro is getting longer and longer, any way, extremely weird episode, practically no room for jokes whit all those new plots and figures.
true, true...but I liked the evil guy...like Edward Scissorhands and Palpatine combined :)
I really liked him too apparently.

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Ocelano said:
benaka said:
Great episode :)
Did some1 notice that pin missile looks alot like James ?

Yup and that followed on with the suspicious similarities of the names "deligarth nader" amd elauminous nailo" or however you spell it. Also if the nader gems are all accounted for in this time then how will timmy give one to schmoopies grandmother? and why if in the future the gems are bought together they destroy the world will when it is revealed that in the past their true purpose is to bring into being nader unless.... no.. anyone else think that schmoopie is going to corrupt nader to the point of evil a result of which means he has to banish his said master then use his immortality to become the legendary dragon warrior and make sure that they are never truly reunited only to be killed centuries in the future by his adoptive sons while his real sons body is stolen by himself resulting in a futurama style paradox of a man fathering himself?

Nahh i still likethe they use the stone dream spell to return to the present theory which explains the statues at the beginning of season 2. maybe if schmmopie corrupts nader and then douglas becomes dragon warrior who knows
He'll give one of the ones from his own time, where there's still only 4 in play.

Carne

Jul 27, 2008
I am suprised no one mentioned that Nader is the LAST dragon and that would make him Schmoopy and Nailo's current bodies mommy along with Maelstromo. Not to mention Schmoopy's future romantic interest.

ninjasbarbosa

Jun 29, 2009
wow schmoopys assassin body is the coolest i hope they never change the three bak
all their bodies are so much cooler

Apr 17, 2009
Am I the only one who thinks Charles Pinmissile really should win the UF favourite character contest? He didn't appear much, but he did what he was given well, and was awesome while doing it

Kyoufuu

Mar 12, 2009
If Schmoopy is the Dragon Warrior, then he becomes James' Father! You know, the James whose body he is in!

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
Kyoufuu said:
If Schmoopy is the Dragon Warrior, then he becomes James' Father! You know, the James whose body he is in!
But that would make him his own father???????? -is befuzzled-
anyway, a pretty good episode. Doulgas on fire=lol. Good to see a longer episode again.
Wish it had more of the silliness of the first episodes though. "i throw the axe in the well. i throw petey into the well, i throw the oil into the well" I think that was my fave episode

Sortoflegendary

May 24, 2008
A lot of people are losing interest in this series because of all the plot twists and occasional confusion, which is kind of sad but everyone has their likes and dislikes I guess.

Personally I have loved this series since the first poorly animated episode and love it all, even if there is at times no jokes and all plot or opposite. Lately it's been a good mix which has made me look forward to it even more. The plot twists encourage me to watch it just to figure shit out better ^_^ Great Job Rob