Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Philosopher's Shiny Rocks

Resistance205

Jun 3, 2008
Klagermeister said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
That's the second time in Unforgotten Realms history that someone has burst into flames in the background of a conversation.
What was the first episode it happened in, 'cos I broke out laughing this time!

wulfy42

Jan 29, 2009
Dude!!

I totally wanted to learn groundbold:( I'm seriously crushed.

Other then that great episode!

Flunk

Feb 17, 2008
Preitty funny this time, with story progression too. The Hogwats thing is still lame as hell.

Shadowsin375

Apr 24, 2009
xtreme_phoenix said:
I hate to say it, but this series is getting progressively less entertaining as it goes. at this rate, by the fifth season it'll be Fred.
*wonders who is forcing u to watch UR*

p.s. stop dissing on fred. or else ill make fun of u (scary)

ThrobbingEgo

Nov 17, 2008
Kyp said:
So...the Order of Chaos wants to rule the world? Really? Put another way, the Order of CHAOS seeks to to impose their RULES on the world?
Order of Chaos. ORDER of Chaos. Do you really think these guys thought things through when establishing their crazy nihilist cult?

Besides, telling other people to obey your will isn't neccesarially lawful. I could totally see a bunch of escaped lunatics demanding, at gun point, to have their shoes shined.

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
I miss the old lincoln viking nunchuck schmoopy. :<
Still the episodes are great. When I saw the episode before this i thought "aww fuck harry potter jokes are lame, this is going to suck" but you proved me wrong. good job

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
Guitarmasterx7 said:
I miss the old lincoln viking nunchuck schmoopy. :<
Still the episodes are great. When I saw the episode before this i thought "aww fuck harry potter jokes are lame, this is going to suck" but you proved me wrong. good job
We'll get back to that Schmoopy eventually, if the Dragon Warrior's appearence previously was any indication.

neckplate

Apr 28, 2009
It kind helps explain the reason why they have the Nader jems. Except Shmopies gem.
I also ROFL at Dugales XD.

Woem

May 28, 2009
*Gleamy eyes* There's so much awesomeness in this episode, I have no words of it!

[small]She has two monocles! She must be all-powerful![/small]

MrPop

May 14, 2009
Maybe Douglas' face gets burnt so then in the future he is Evil Timmy and wears a helmet to mask his burnt face!

But I dunno as I'm not sure where the story will go next. Nevermind though as it's funnier that way.

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
SirSchmoopy said:
swaki said:
holy christ the intro is getting longer and longer, any way, extremely weird episode, practically no room for jokes whit all those new plots and figures.
Except there was no traditional intro this week and instead a special "shorter" intro to the episode. Not to mention this episode is over 10 minutes by it's self.

Seriously. Just... Seriously.
lol, even I'm happy with the episode length this week.. and that really says something. Fantastic episode rob, glad it didnt just boil down to a barry trotter style ep.

rosac

Robin_Lyon

May 30, 2009
YAY a long episode again!

I miss that about the first season.

And also, YAY no Gary.

Gary is irritation.

EDIT: I want to buy a statuette of Schmoopy on a small balancing platform in casting position, and it says at the bottom "Alright, I wanna cast a spell." Would be swell and awesome and swell again.

SECOND EDIT: Really cool to see creator of the show hangs own his on thread. Not too good for the fans. Me likes it.

THIRD EDIT: Oh and I fully want a Sir Schmoopy (the original) helmet. That would just be the best. Fully.

yoruichi

May 27, 2009
Wait just one minute, Nader can't be the last dragon what about Lincoln he was in a dragon form end of season 2 would it be possible to explain to me what the deal with that is Rob?
anyway aside from that good plot filled episode, good that you cleared up a bit on the Nader Jems although i'd like to find out a little more and also i think that there could have been a couple more jokes in it but still good episode, looking forward to next week.

Robin_Lyon

May 30, 2009
Okay, he's got super mad self resurrection powers. Very cool. But he's just a string of pushy sarcastic jokes. Sorry he just bothers me.

But, not my show :)

Also,

I search for traps!