Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Philosopher's Shiny Rocks

ThrobbingEgo

Nov 17, 2008
Lord_Ascendant said:
oh gods, you guys are totally gonna get sued

but still, rather funny =]
Have you ever read a MAD magazine? You wonder if JK Rowlings sued them?

Parody is allowed. So long as they're making jokes about it, and not saying, "Look at me, I came up with this all by myself. Where's my movie deal?" it's kosher.

Hijuice

Jun 26, 2009
Holy Crap Guys! Why don't you suck him off even harder he might ejaculate in your face? Sorry but you lot shouldnt critizise other peoples opinions on UR. If people don't like it they have a right to say something and by a miracle and only a miracle something might get changed.

Personaly i like the show i just hate to see everyone going oooooooo Rob's right like always la la la ... hes human not God.

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
I really liked this episode. Although it was a parody of Harry Potter it managed to stay relevant and tie some important things together, not to mention the extended length of the episode compared to the recent set.

Rob knows what he's doing and he's doing it right.

Lord_Ascendant

Jan 14, 2008
ThrobbingEgo said:
Lord_Ascendant said:
oh gods, you guys are totally gonna get sued

but still, rather funny =]
Have you ever read a MAD magazine? You wonder if JK Rowlings sued them?

Parody is allowed. So long as they're making jokes about it, and not saying, "Look at me, I came up with this all by myself. Where's my movie deal?" it's kosher.
yeah i know. jsut dont use anything Disney or you will get your pants sued off

LanceDraconifors

Jul 3, 2009
Hey ive been watching UR since they only putted episodes in their site and at newgrounds but ive decided only to sign up for escapist now. (unecessary introduction wich noone cares about)
First things first i just want to say that i think this video is awesome, i mean the connection between the naitor gems (im not sure how its written god i dont care about how its written only its meaning) and the horcruxes its just great and i also want to say congratulate Rob for doing such a great serie.
Another thing is that in the next episodes ( i dont know if ill do the comment in this episode or in the next or even in the one thats after that one) ill try to do guessing about the things of unforgotten realms that i dont know if someone already commented in posterior videos if yes than tell me if not let me just continue. Another thing is that i want to challenge you to send me a pm with your guess about the future of the story. ( i know that for some people this might sound stupid and gay but ive already written some ideas in A4 sheet wich has no more for further writting and if i use ur ideas ill just say it).
By the way sorry if the english isnt perfect or exellent but im portuguese and i dont know every freakin thing in english and for the persons who read all this comment that is gigantic, have my respect.
Good bye with wiches that UR continues to be a great serie how it has been so far (even if it has had been a little down on joke and such).

Klagermeister

Jun 13, 2008
Resistance205 said:
Klagermeister said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
That's the second time in Unforgotten Realms history that someone has burst into flames in the background of a conversation.
What was the first episode it happened in, 'cos I broke out laughing this time!
The first time it happened was in Classic Episode 7.
You can see it on Rob's original Unforgotten Realms website, http://www.urealms.com/

orangebandguy

Elite Member
Jan 9, 2009
Don't tell me you're going to parody the entire series of Harry Potter? Another six weeks before the plot advances I guess.

TuryScrema

Jun 19, 2009
I want to cast a spell of ultimate awesomeness, but Robert has already used it on his show. Now I've got to wait until next millennium for another chance.

hellheart

Jun 24, 2009
I bet Gaary comes as ,like, an assistant groundskeeper or something, since he's not really a sorcerer or anything

Then again he might go the same way as Jacque, which I reeeaaalllyy don't want to happen

yoruichi

May 27, 2009
Robin_Lyon said:
Yeah, koboooold, and I mean like I said, koboooold, not my show; Rob can do whatever he likes with the characters, I still find them hilarious, kobooooold.

That being said, on a scale of one to ten Gary, I wanna punch you in the face.

P.S. Yuruichi is the wickedly awesome name of my black cat... and yes she can flash step.

nice...
u obviously watch bleach...
bleach FTW

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Mcrapeyou said:
Hang on, wouldn't it make more sense to just put ALL the life force in ONE Gem so then instantly he'd just pop back and not have to worry about all this gathering them together shit...?
I mean, he could just, like, put the one gem in a chest and lock it away in a place nobody but him can get to and then since all the one gems are together he'd be immortal again, and just go on living like normal.

Either he couldn't do that or it's the same guy who just released he can teleport people to off shore islands half away across the world to give them a "Vacation".

Both are viable answers.

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
SirSchmoopy said:
Mcrapeyou said:
Hang on, wouldn't it make more sense to just put ALL the life force in ONE Gem so then instantly he'd just pop back and not have to worry about all this gathering them together shit...?
I mean, he could just, like, put the one gem in a chest and lock it away in a place nobody but him can get to and then since all the one gems are together he'd be immortal again, and just go on living like normal.

Either he couldn't do that or it's the same guy who just released he can teleport people to off shore islands half away across the world to give them a "Vacation".

Both are viable answers.
Not to mention we hardly know the full potential and drawbacks of these things yet, or Nader himself. Hell, we don't even know if the gems can be destroyed as if they would one gem would be risky.

That works too I guess.

Zolem

Jul 28, 2008
Seriously, harmign sombody to protect sombody else is NOT evil, wrong, or bad.

stamda1

Feb 19, 2009
i had a dream last night that this was aa daily show, then woke up, turned on the TV, it wasn't on my DVR... T_T this needs to be a show, with new episodes daily, also some 1 needs to make an unforgotten realms version of supper smash bro's

yoruichi

May 27, 2009
stamda1 said:
i had a dream last night that this was aa daily show, then woke up, turned on the TV, it wasn't on my DVR... T_T this needs to be a show, with new episodes daily, also some 1 needs to make an unforgotten realms version of supper smash bro's
or better yet wow like game that is UR