Unforgotten Realms: Sir Schmoopy and the Philosopher's Shiny Rocks

SirSchmoopy

Apr 15, 2008
Sir Schmoopy and the Philosopher's Shiny Rocks

The first day at Hogwats reveals a great many things to our heroes.

Watch Video

Reeray

May 22, 2009
As usual great episodes dont tell me ur gonna do all the next episodes harry potter style

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
holy christ the intro is getting longer and longer, any way, extremely weird episode, practically no room for jokes whit all those new plots and figures.

Lopunny

Apr 15, 2009
swaki said:
holy christ the intro is getting longer and longer, any way, extremely weird episode, practically no room for jokes whit all those new plots and figures.
true, true...but I liked the evil guy...like Edward Scissorhands and Palpatine combined :)

syltman

Feb 12, 2009
Extra long episode yey! Also this one is the best so far by far. The plot thingy was really nice. However you kinda ruin the episode with the ending joke :( but it's still good!

CriticalQuit

Jun 16, 2009
i can't wait to see if the future crystal of talent causes a paradox. unfortunately, that would destroy the universe and end the series...

jibjab963

Sep 16, 2008
If there back in time and they were in the future and there is still evil in the future doesn't that mean that they fail to stop the evil in the past? And does anyone else think that the prince is Timmy the Evils past self?

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
You know, what started as a hilariously tongue in cheek take on Role-playing has just become another lame rip off of nearly everything. I mean, the only funny thing was Douglas catching fire, and not a damn thing was original. At least they're back to the proper length again.

Oh, And I was very sad they missed the obvious joke of calling the school Hogwash.

syltman

Feb 12, 2009
Krantos said:
You know, what started as a hilariously tongue in cheek take on Role-playing has just become another lame rip off of nearly everything. I mean, the only funny thing was Douglas catching fire, and not a damn thing was original. At least they're back to the proper length again.

Oh, And I was very sad they missed the obvious joke of calling the school Hogwash.
They?

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
ring ring...
"Hello this is J.K. Rowling..."

Well I guess if you're going to run with a joke you might as well go for it all the way. Splitting his soul into 7 parts though...

Anyway good stuff again, hope Warner Brothers doesn't call this week. Thankfully it isn't Disney.

So are we going to get to see a class on making doorbells =)

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
syltman said:
Krantos said:

They?
Fine HE. That is, assuming that only one guy is still making this.

Klagermeister

Jun 13, 2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
That's the second time in Unforgotten Realms history that someone has burst into flames in the background of a conversation.

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
Brilliant. And thanks for filling us in on part of the story too :p
I just wish I could watch them all back to back right now.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Ickabod said:
ring ring...
"Hello this is J.K. Rowling..."

Well I guess if you're going to run with a joke you might as well go for it all the way. Splitting his soul into 7 parts though...

Anyway good stuff again, hope Warner Brothers doesn't call this week. Thankfully it isn't Disney.

So are we going to get to see a class on making doorbells =)
Hey, you just reminded me of the Horcruxes, which are essentially the Nador Gems. Thanks. But I felt it was pretty funny.

And Pinmissle is totally not evil.