Unskippable: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Fifty wasn't shot 9 times...he was in fact shot AT 9 times and only two of the bullets hit. I for one am more interested in playing this game. I still have more games to catch up with but soon I'll play this one.

rtidb126

Feb 9, 2009
Watching that opening scene painfully reminded me how much rappers are just lowly tools. Thank you Unskippable crew for making that cut scene watchable XD

Operations

Mar 11, 2009
I think we have a new contender for most unlikable lead in a video game.

Also good work with the cutscene mother fuckers!

Kilowog17

Dec 25, 2008
Why does this guy even have the skull to begin with?
Yet alone, keep it at the office?
If I had a priceless artifact I would keep it at home!

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
"I mean, I don't usually associate with... you... how... see, this is why I don't deal with Americans."

Fantastic, as always :D

Tigurus

Apr 14, 2009
"Last Show of the Tour"
"Also the first show of the tour".

I love that sentence.

MrPop

May 14, 2009
Why does he chase the woman when she has the skull but not shoot her? :mad:

He was just shooting at her a second ago too.

Great video by the way. Humour was great as always.

DaxStrife

Late Reviewer
Nov 29, 2007
There are so many reasons to dislike Mr. Curtis Jackson, it's so hard to pick just one:
Being a liar, a jerk, a womanizer, a maker of bad games... but as someone who works with A/V equipment, I dislike him because he drops the microphone. Seriously, those things are expensive and break easy.

elvor0

Sep 8, 2008
"Here we have real gangsters, not like you and your pretty hollywood pretty boy gangsters."
I see where Yahtzee gets "covertly taking the piss" from.

Seriously, why did he have to star himself in that game, why couldnt he have had some black homies in it, and it would have been plausible?

The fact that he portrays himself as some SAS trained guy with awesome aiming and acrobatic ability, who can take out trained military forces in a 1:20 ratio of people is just painful.

And to think this guy wants to go into making games, the script was DIRE in just this one cut scene, man that guy is such a wanker.

tustin2121

Dec 24, 2008
MrPop said:
Why does he chase the woman when she has the skull but not shoot her? :mad:

He was just shooting at her a second ago too.
That's what I was wondering too. He just chases after her and doesn't shoot her. Goodness, Fiddy, if you want to be a *real* rapper, then shoot anyone you meet, especially chicks that steal your priceless bejeweled skull that you want for no other reason than to have it.

The game makers needed that lapse in sense to get the story moving obviously.

The Brian J

Apr 18, 2009
"Fifty, you were JUST TOLD not to trust anybody. When will you learn?"

Another great video, guys.