Unskippable: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
Someone used to call me Fluffykins, so I just started laughing at that. Good video. He does sound like he just bit his tongue!

mordrean

Nov 29, 2008
srry but this has nothing to do with the video ill get to that after this RAP Sucks.
the video was funny

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
I'm not sure how good he is at rap, since I don't follow rap, but he should stick to rap. Granted everyone has a fantasy, and he could probably afford to have this game made just to live out his fantasy, but did he have to share it? Oh wait, so G&P could put in their 2 cents. HAH! Okay that was sad. Good vid guys

Fingerprint

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2008
His skull is up his ass = Priceless.

I haven't played the game on principle (I hate the whole 'gangsta rap thang') and I glad I didn't. One thing that really irritates me is when games practice shite English on purpose. No-one should ever complain when they hear children speaking like morons when this short of thing is jammed down their throats.

teh_gunslinger

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. did it better.
Dec 6, 2007
Operations said:
I think we have a new contender for most unlikable lead in a video game.

Also good work with the cutscene mother fuckers!
I'm curious as to who else is on the list?

Also, the video was very funny, just to stay a bit on a topic.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
That was awesome. Keep it up.

...and I thought Yahtzee was exaggerating when he said it was Fiddy's masturbation fantasy. Couldn't be more true.

Destroy Gundam

Feb 20, 2009
This was a good one. Not quite as good as some of the JRPG ones, but it still got me laughing.

All MacGuffins should have a camera installed. Sure, it might not stop them from being stolen, but at least you'd know where they were..until the camera is discovered.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
The game was actually pretty fun, shame 50 Cent had to attempt to have a story...and that his music was in the game. Otherwise, I'd have actually finished it.

Gilgamesh00

Nov 22, 2008
"That ***** got my skull !"
"No, your skull is..."

hahah most awsome part, I love this series. I think this is the best one yet.

raolsether

May 20, 2009
teh_gunslinger said:
Operations said:
I think we have a new contender for most unlikable lead in a video game.

Also good work with the cutscene mother fuckers!
I'm curious as to who else is on the list?

Also, the video was very funny, just to stay a bit on a topic.
I'm thinking that girl from X-Blades would be on the list.

And this is why I don't follow rap at all. Stick with rap so I don't have to see you, 50.

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
This has got to be the stupidest premise in any game ever...

Including JRPGs, that Japanese game about the woman that controls her own hair as a lethal weapon, Tomb Raiders, X-Blades, and even your most sub-par of "SPACE MARINE HYPER MASCULINE MOTHERFUCKERY!" games.

Jay Cee

Nov 27, 2008
Well the writing is so atrocious in that game that it was ripe for the piss-taking.

Generator

May 8, 2009
Wow, even 50 Cent portrays himself as a douche bag in his own game. Made for a funny episode though.

WolfmanNougat

May 14, 2009
If that IS how Fiddy does his MUTHAFUCKIN business, how in the MUTHAFUCKIN hell is he still in business in the first MUTHAFUCKIN place?

Also, never take anyone who uses MUTHAFUCKA like a gramatical obligation seriously...

...MUTHAFUCKA!

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
"Priceless!"
"We'll see what eBay has to say about that"

Excellent!

Also,

"Wouldn't kidnapping 50 cent be more profitable?"
"Who'd pay money for 50 cent?"