Unskippable: E3 2010 Trailers

LeeshaJoy

Jun 22, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
You know, for some reason. I wanted you guys to do Portal 2, but I know that it would not go down well...

ever.

Calumon: It's my mind!
The Portal 2 trailer is less than a minute long. Not a lot of time for riffing.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
Where are those games that were in last years E3 trailer? Did they die? Well final fantasy online is coming out. Those trailers were pretty mediorce. I always thought the trailers for E3 had to be like superbowl grade ads. Also koei is making a troy game? Or better yet a not dynasty warriors game? That explains why nothing new has come out except strike force DC. I'd like to see how that game turns out.

Also that mindjack looks like something yatzhee would review if only to beat it up immensely.

SpcyhknBC

Aug 24, 2009
Yay ReBoot reference! Also, I think that AD is supposed to be before b/c it's "in the year of our lord 2031", not "2031 in the year of our lord," unless you guys were being sarcastic in which case shame on me.

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
I take it the video isn't laggy for everyone else then =/ Weird since other videos are fine, it's just Unskippable that doesn't want to play nicely.

Zetsubou-Sama

Mar 31, 2010
I'm more perplexed about Troy: The Movie: The Game rip-off than anything else.

Great episode guys.

Although they'll be easy to spot, and will hopefully color code themselves for your convenience made me lol.

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
Meh, not one of you best, although I largely blame the trailers, they were really scattered and incoherent. I feel you could have done a bit more with the tron one though.

It was funny how as it was ending I had the though "wait, I don't remember hearing anything about the trailers that they did last year" right as the blurb came up to confirm it.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
Didn't it come to mind that they just pronounce "Mincjack" in Spanish? Doesn't it become "Mindhack"?

"They must be hackers, they've got all these cool computer graphics" ZOOM, ZHIUUM, WHOOSH! Hilarious :D

And by Holy Mother Mary of Christ, was that trailer lame.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
LeeshaJoy said:
Jack and Calumon said:
You know, for some reason. I wanted you guys to do Portal 2, but I know that it would not go down well...

ever.

They could've buffered it with the Kid Icarus trailer. I watched that and thought it felt ripe for riffing. "BARK LIKE A DOG!" Really, Nintendo?
Although what would they have done with Portal 2?

anaphysik

Nov 5, 2008
Actually, AD traditionally does come before the year number. Doesn't save the trailer at all, though. (Anyway, surely they mean "CE")

Sampsa

May 8, 2008
Well, none of these trailers coulnd'nt prersuade me to buy any of the games.

Also, during Mind Jack trailer I was waiting for mind f**k joke.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
that was a neat idea for a video!

Those games look terrible. Although, no, the Trojan one looks kind of awesome.

The marketers though need to go back to school, methinks.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
I see your "It must be hacking" Mindjack with the Manliest hacking ever.

BEHOLD!
(Sorry, I don't know how to embed. If someone could tell me, I'd be grateful.)

EDIT: Nevermind, Mydnyght was kind enough to help me with the embed.

Roboto

Nov 18, 2009
MowDownJoe said:
LeeshaJoy said:
Jack and Calumon said:

ever.

They could've buffered it with the Kid Icarus trailer. I watched that and thought it felt ripe for riffing. "BARK LIKE A DOG!" Really, Nintendo?
Although what would they have done with Portal 2?
Nothing: after GLaDOS asks "how have you been?" did you respond by not crying and running for your life?

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
The last game didnt look too bad actually, Kinda Mass Effect-2 ish

mountainfire

Forum Lurker
Jan 23, 2009
SpcyhknBC said:
Yay ReBoot reference! Also, I think that AD is supposed to be before b/c it's "in the year of our lord 2031", not "2031 in the year of our lord," unless you guys were being sarcastic in which case shame on me.
Yeah AD definitely goes before the year. BC is the other way around.

Great video though. It reminds me why I hate E3... there's hardly ever any gameplay footage in their trailers.