Unskippable: E3 2010 Trailers

addeB

Oct 2, 2009
Awh, no portal 2 trailer? Awesome that you made another E3 trailers episode any ways!

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
Mindh^Hjack looks like it's a MMORPG/MMORTS with a lame single-player campaign. I say RTS because, if you're hacking the minds of innocent passers-by to become your drones, then it's tantamount to unit/resource management in virtually any RTS. Except from the first-person perspective.

Is it just me, or is anyone else deeply deeply concerned that Tron (the movie and/or the game) is going to suck mightily? (You realize, of course, in the world of CGI that motorcycle helmets are the universal dodge for, "We can't model faces well.")

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
Mindjack looks insanely poor...

Plurralbles said:
Those games look terrible. Although, no, the Trojan one looks kind of awesome.
Seen the in game footage for the Trojan game? HOLY CRAP it looks poor. What the footage shows is basically your guy surrounded by enemies, and you click a button to kill them... That's it. There's the game. Sure, fun to kill stuff for a few minutes, but what then?

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
prepare to have you mind hacked...with BULLETS

I was kinda hoping to see Force Unleashed 2 but oh well, that was a great trailer (but kinda long)

OtherSideofSky

Jan 4, 2010
Wow.

Those were some really bad trailers. I mean, the games HAVE to suck if the marketing can't even twist them to appear at least vaguely interesting.

ManaAdvent

Apr 16, 2010
That MindJack trailer looked so ridiculous and bad. The only good looking trailer was Tron though doesn't really make me want to buy it. Also, the Troy game seems like a ripoff of the movie.

They totally Mind Hacked that explosion lol.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Mstrswrd said:
I see you "It must be hacking" Mindjack with the Manliest hacking ever.

BEHOLD!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
(Sorry, I don't know how to embed. If someone could tell me, I'd be grateful.)
Now THAT'S hacking done the RIGHT way. Not how Mindjack ("It's not Mindhack? Or Mindhackers?") does it.

By the way, to embed a YouTube vid, it's this format:

[ youtube=___________ ]

Where ___________ is that last part of the YouTube link, everything after the equals sign. Oh, and remove the spaces too.

alexbaxthedarkside

May 21, 2009
the troi one looked kinda cool, but if koei are involved it will most likely be repetetive.
mind jack mind have been interesting on paper or as a comic, and i can see the logic, but implamented, just loks kinda redundant

iFail69

Nov 17, 2009
what the hell... mindjack?? xD

that game actually looks like it sucks badly, tralier was horrible, however Tron looked pretty good :O

Darks63

Mar 8, 2010
So it looks like instead of Dynasty Warriors 7 koei is gonna make a trojan wars game instead, I wonder whos gonna be the Lu Bu of that game.

I thought that mindjacker game was Deus Ex 2 glad it wasnt.

shogunblade

Apr 13, 2009
Why do I have a very disturbing suspicion that Mindjack is going to be utilizing 3D for those Mind Jacking scenes?

Good job, guys. Tron Evolution made me so happy.

Chaos Marine

Feb 6, 2008
Hey! Tron is coming out on the PC, thought that was just coming to the consoles. Glad I noticed that.

Also, Mindjack looks unimaginably stupid.

Obrien Xp

Sep 27, 2009
Troy looks pretty BA, like some kind of decent 300 game.

Mind Jack trailer was crap! Game looks bland, but kinda amusing?!? I've been mind jacked.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
Mydnyght said:
Mstrswrd said:
I see you "It must be hacking" Mindjack with the Manliest hacking ever.

BEHOLD!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
(Sorry, I don't know how to embed. If someone could tell me, I'd be grateful.)
Now THAT'S hacking done the RIGHT way. Not how Mindjack ("It's not Mindhack? Or Mindhackers?") does it.

By the way, to embed a YouTube vid, it's this format:

[ youtube=___________ ]

Where ___________ is that last part of the YouTube link, everything after the equals sign. Oh, and remove the spaces too.
Thank you. I've been trying to figure this out.

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
Nice ReBoot reference.

It worries me a bit that the only trailer to show gameplay shows lame gameplay. I think I liked the Tron trailer best, although the use of motorcycle helmets seems excessive.