Unskippable: Fable 3

Reynard Wrecce

May 15, 2010
I am actually - oddly enough, I admit - kinda bummed out about the chicken. It was indeed much cooler than all the whiney protagonists RPGs force us to be. Come on someone, create a be-the-chicken mod!

Ghostrick Dorklord

Ordinary High School Girl
Legacy
Oct 2, 2009
Through the Looking Glass
Country
Wonderland
evilthecat said:
That's it.. I don't care if I have to do it on some shitty bootleg version of PRG maker. I am so making a game where you play a chicken!
I'd fund and publish that if I was a gaming company. It would be the best game ever. :p

And that chicken will live on as the hero of generations to come!

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
Mydnyght said:
Bawwww, you don't get to play as the chicken? No fair!! >_<
We need more games that let you play as chickens, for all I can think of is that Chicken Run game (there was one, right?).

Well, that and that Eternal Champions game for the Sega CD:
BEST GAME EVER ! i had it on Megadrive, but these characters were so original and awesome! damn i wish there were games like this nowadays. i still remember this was made, by the makers of Mortal Kombat, years before... and these fatalities were so much more hemoglobinal !

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
retterkl said:
So is the whole chicken thing at the beginning more a homage to Ocarina of Time or is it supposed to be a joke from the 'chicken chaser' status from Fable 1... I've only played 1 so it might have been in the second game too
I think its supoosed to be a parallel to the story of the hero. Especially the whole "rebel" thing.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
God damn that chicken was a compelling protagonist while it lasted.

As for the video, I know you usually stop before getting to gameplay, but fuck that, it's John Cleese!

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
the best thing to have come out of fable III? this weeks unskippable!

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Did I ever say this show is for the birds? I did? Well I'm gonna keep saying it 'til it gets a laugh!

Also, very yes to the Action Chicken DLC.

SlugLady28

Feb 24, 2011
Dangit, Fable3! Why'd you kill the chicken!? Better question-- Why didn't you make the game about the chicken?!

harvz

Jun 20, 2010
dear unskippable (Paul and Graham)
i'm a chicken and im so offended, we do have aspirations...they just usually involve escaping the pen and taking over the world, but rebellion's good too.

sincerely
-fluffernoodle the chicken

Inuprince

Aug 12, 2008
Damn, poor chicken, stupid chef, he got a free chicken with his teapot, and his only instinct is to kill it anyway he can ... damn some chickenophobia ... maybe he was locked in a barn as a child for being bad or something ... or perhaps a chicken tried to eat his "worm" :))

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
The chef didn't even carried the chicken back to eat it. Clearly a hate crime.

gamegod25

Jul 10, 2008
nintendo414 said:
Also, who the hell shoots a chicken?
Someone who really hates poultry?

Anyway just goes to show that you should never kill off the most likable character.

gphjr14

Aug 20, 2010
Thought was funny the firing squad was just shooting rifles and the chicken is jettisoned through the air like they were using a cannon or something.

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
this video just made me laugh so hard, this one reminds me alot of your old vids, i strongly suggest that you watch your older videos though, cause your recent ones arent the same as in not as good

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
That chicken...was the greatest hero...in history
Also, I agree. Buttflap pajamas FTW

Mattteus

May 1, 2009
That chicken really 'made' this intro! Not since City of God has a chicken done that (so well, I assume).

aashell13

Jan 31, 2011
whenever John Cleese is mentioned the part of my brain that handles spellchecking stands up and insists that I've left out an 'h' and it should be 'cheese'. It generally must be forcibly restrained.

also:

"and so it came to pass that Chicken Little's great great grandmother became a Hero of Albion"