Unskippable: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Part 1

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Part 1

E3 would definitely be more entertaining if it was like this game.

Watch Video

etherdark

Sep 18, 2012
it must be done, you started it , now FINISH THEM! like seriously rip their hearts out through their spines or something.

Boris Goodenough

Jul 15, 2009
I've never worn sweatpants when I have been gaming for long periods of time, this must mean I am not a gamer...

captcha: walk the walk o_O

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
Yeah sure...go for it. I have to see more of this incredibly strange thing.

doggy go 7

Jul 28, 2010
I'm disappointed you guys even had to ask if we wanted to see a part 2. OF COURSE WE DO!

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010

I'm not sure I want to see more, but foul mouthed Wii manifestation makes a compelling argument.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
[Ala Mortal Kombat] FINISH IT!

Also: Not all gamers where sweatpants. Some of us are in places too hot to wear them. Take that as you wish...

Bobipine

Jan 22, 2010
I remember seeing that game, somewhere, but I can,t say I remember if I knew what it was about. Either way, part 2, sure, if you got the material for it go ahead, who doesn't want more stereotype JRPG females representations of the console war and their confusing story? So would that make the evil "Sin" a hacker, Sega, the CD-I, or just handheld devices?

KOMega

Aug 30, 2010
Ya sure why not? I'd watch a part 2.

Also I don't think purple is PC, but whatever.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
"Peak Japan"? Dude, there aren't even any tentacle monsters, unnecessarily long transformation/summoning/attacking sequences, or effeminate player-insert characters to whom all females are inexplicably attracted. It must be saving those for later.

Incidentally, I'm fine with skipping part 2, but surely there's another terrible cutscene after the prologue, but before you actually get to play. On to Part 3!

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
This is too crazy not to have a Part 2

KOMega said:
Also I don't think purple is PC, but whatever.
I was thinking Dreamcast? They mentioned something about not abandoning the NeptuneGear or something and there was a Sega Game Gear.

It would also make sense that Dreamcast gets beaten up first

Doom972

Dec 25, 2008
I think that there is a reference there, but it's way too subtle for me to get.

Yes, I want to see part 2 please. I think I might look for an LP of this.

uguito-93

This space for rent
Jul 16, 2009
In for a penny, in for a pound. I mean, what else am I gonna do? Be productive? Pfft