Unskippable: Nier

capacollo

Nov 17, 2009
The opening intro was pretty funny. I really liked this episode. Both guys seemed to be on their A-game.

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
There should be more games about books punching things.

"Shakespeare Presents: You Got Knocked the Fuck Out by My Book"

nnnnnn

Jul 16, 2009
All I could hear was Hesh from Sealab:2021 saying "Dude, where'd you get that friggin SWEET pipe?"

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
What was up with that lady? Why was she so pissed?
Anyway, "...'cause knowledge is power!" was awesome.
I also loved the reference to the Abominable Snowman from that Bugs Bunny cartoon.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
"I will love him and feed him and call him George"

I laughed for ages! amazing video guys =P

MaxFan

Nov 15, 2008
"The apocalypse was caused by too much reading."
"Oh yeah, I read that. Wait."

I found this line funnier before the beat, had me laughing. Then the "Wait" went and ruined it. Not that it is not a funny line any more, but it just struck me the right way without the explanation.

Warachia

Aug 11, 2009
I don't know, that was kind of... weak. I guess it's hard to make a good video in a cutscene where interesting stuff happens,
SPOILER ALERT the appocalypse was caused by too much reading in this game.

natural20

Apr 7, 2010
"Read Hamlet: it will book-punch your enemies!" is going to be my new catchphrase. *hugs to Paul and Graham*

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Just wondering but does anyone know why that lady in the begining was so pissed off?

Also, great work as always, "Dead... but delicious" was my favorite line from the bit and damn I kinda wish books could do that but at the same I don't want that happening to me everytime I read something either from Warhammer 40K or H.P. Lovecraft.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
"Read Hamlet! It'll book punch your enemies!" Brilliant line, great episode guys. Those enemies were so nier to getting him.