Unskippable: Nier

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
s69-5 said:
dalek sec said:
Just wondering but does anyone know why that lady in the begining was so pissed off?

Also, great work as always, "Dead... but delicious" was my favorite line from the bit and damn I kinda wish books could do that but at the same I don't want that happening to me everytime I read something either from Warhammer 40K or H.P. Lovecraft.
Look up one post from yours... but if you really want it spoiled:
The hometown is attacked by a giant shade. Nier is beaten by the Shadow King and Weiss (the book) is being hypnotized by Noire (the other book). Holding the doors to the library basement closed (to keep a powerful shade locked in), Kaine (the woman) is forced to try to yell at Weiss to snap him out of his hypnotic trance. It's a very tense moment for all involved, so the yelling and swearing make complete sense.
Thank you, that actually makes a hell of alot more sense know with that information.

ManaAdvent

Apr 16, 2010
Read Hamlet. It'll Book Punch your enemies!

lol Great!

This Unskippable is Nier perfection! Or is it pronounced Nyah?

kogane

Apr 11, 2009
LOVED this! Especially the beginning. And the coughing part.

But why no acknowledgement of the "Press START to skip" at 4:46 - 49?

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
JEBWrench said:
I want the edition of Hamlet that will book-punch my enemies!
that would be pretty sweet
now if only of mice and men would do that when i was in grade twelve maybe the book would have been interesting

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
"Press Start to skip"

Awkward...

Also, that first intro before the Square Enix name has got to be the most unwelcoming and pointlessly aggressive intro in the history of videogames. The only way it could be any worse would be if the game itself kicked you in the teeth and told you "go on, get the fuck out of here you pussy".

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
Loving the Nemo reference in the way he said my pipe. Also, why is he stupid enough to leave his daughter alone in an apocalyptic setting with monsters? sure she wouldn't do much in a fight, but she could hide when the monsters turned up and wait until he beat them rather than just hide and be totally screwed if they find her.

LegsyWegsy

Jan 31, 2008
you should do an unskippable of like, No More Heroes 1 or 2, id like to see how youd riff them

CrafterMan

Aug 3, 2008
Lol! Read Hamlet, it will book punch your enemies.

Best line I have heard all week.

Good show!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Haha, I'm watching this in a library. Great video guys, I laughed way too loud at the square enix bit. I love it when you do jokes like that!