Unskippable: Sacred 2: Fallen Angel

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel

Intro to an epic fantasy game or Power Rangers action scene? You decide.

Watch Video

5ilver

Aug 25, 2010
Man, game studios must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel these days.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
5ilver said:
Man, game studios must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel these days.
That one has actually been bankrupt and dead for about 4 years.

217not237

Nov 9, 2011
Oh god, who the hell made this game?! The rule of cutscenes is never stick to one camera angle for more than a minute, isn't it? And who bug-tested this?

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
For the crappy design, graphics, voice acting, character models, cutscenes, and general WTF-ness of this, the effect of the sunlight's movement on the floor is fantastic...

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
The Gentleman said:
For the crappy design, graphics, voice acting, character models, cutscenes, and general WTF-ness of this, the effect of the sunlight's movement on the floor is fantastic...
That's what all the money went into, the sunlight's movement effect.

OT: Honestly, the scene with the blind man looked decent, but when it switched to the battle it just looked horrible, imo.

beetrain

Nov 17, 2009
Good God, what an ugly game. Even the drawings in that book looked like something from a 12 year old's DA page. I'd hate to see what Sacred 1 looked like.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
My first thought was Queen, actually. The harmonies and all.

GO GO LIZARD RIDING RANDOM FANTASY GUYS YOU LIZARD RIDING RANDOM FANTASY GUYS!

*guitar solo*

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
One would think the whole medieval with a sci fi twist sound awesome but that just look terrible. I also did a quick wiki and it was out five years ago which is surpising consider the lag and the created character doesn't match the cutscene make it look far more dated.

Elijah Newton

Sep 17, 2008
Of all the Unskippable previews I've seen, this looks like the worst actual game. Anyone know if there's any actual merit to it?

xrogaan

Mar 10, 2012
Actually, you can't change the hair color for that character (or any other character). Therefor, they had to use some kind of hack which then probably introduced the differents issues witnessed in the cutscene.

Yes, the seraphim are blond only.

- - -

Edit: The game is actually nice, but the map is enormous. A lot of humor too.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Wow, this was a terrible, terrible looking game.
I was hypnotised watching the lady on the bed repeat the same animations over and over though...