Unskippable: Sacred 2: Fallen Angel

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
This is by far the best part of the game:

<youtube=JyfE55c_ZjI>

Edit: No, Blind Guardian making music for it and being able to go to a in-game Blind Guardian concert was not the only reason I played the game....

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Heh, when I played this game way back, "Butt power breeds fear" was the first thing that popped into my mind as well.
I chuckled.

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
I remember this incredibly boring and lackluster title... Glad I never bought it. It just wasn't fun.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Kmadden2004 said:
DVS BSTrD said:
Kmadden2004 said:
DVS BSTrD said:
Character animation is almost as bad as your spell-check
lol rendom
That's the New Zealand pronunciation, though.
But they're Canadian!
True, true.

Oh well, nothing to really be concerned aboot.
well, well, Kathleen was born in new Zealand so yeah. Not that she was in this but... yeah.

Tel_Windzan

Dec 18, 2008
Is is just me, or did the introduction with the old guy looked a little bit like the intro to Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall? Also, I think whoever developed this game was trying for a possible Diablo clone, but didn't put a lot of effort into it.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
It looked interesting until the book closed.

I wouldn't mind fighting wizard skeletons if i could use a laser gun in one hand and a sword in the other, it actually sounds kinda fun in a silly way, but i have to say my excitement dropped like a giant boulder once the actual game animations kicked in.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Oh god, Sacred 2 was such a bad game, but the intro cutscene was such an amazing amount of rofl that it hardly needs commentary to make it a parody of itself. And yeah, the robot dog with lazerz is awesome...

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
This is why Russia sold Alaska to the US so cheaply - because of all the monsters.

umbraticus

May 4, 2011
i actually own this game. i liked it a lot when it came out. but yea, the cutscenes, voice acting and stuff were terrible :p. maybe i liked it because i didn't have anything else to play lol

TheFederation

Mar 29, 2011
those are some very cheerful birds.

also, i kinda liked the first half of the cutscene, as stupid as it was, but the second half was just badly done and boring

Museli

Nin!
Aug 12, 2009
I feel that Graham and Paul need to do full playthrough of this game. It's something special.

Slanzinger

Nov 19, 2009
I thought it was odd that the character deviated so far to one side when running across that bridge... but the bit at the end just took the cake.

I like to think that the fact it ignored your character creation at the start implies that the whole scene was prerendered -- 5ft blink, nonsensical animation during speech and all.

EDIT:
I hadn't read this far into the thread prior to typing this, but... &#8593;&#8593;&#8593; This guy. I second this guy.

EDIT EDIT:
Indeed, I fourth these THREE guys.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I've actually played this game, it's really not all that bad, not exactly a world class Action RPG, but it isn't bad. Besides, the robot dog-thing with the laser is one of the playable classes so how is that not awesome?
Also one of the side quests involves helping the band the does the theme song recover their instruments and when you complete it, after a little scene where they play the theme song in game, you get to keep the instruments and use them as weapons.