Unskippable: Sonic Unleashed

chris11246

Jul 29, 2009
how was there any sound out in space its a vacuum

and I also wanna know how they expect us to believe that sonic fixes the giant cracks in the earth

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
I find it interesting that they render the robots, spaceships and explosions in such high quality and then turn around and look at Sonic and think "...nah, let's keep him bland. Everyone likes it that way. Let's be true to his fansOHWAITASECOND"

But how does Eggman survive the pressure of space?

I'm with Yahtzee on this one, take Sonic behind the barn and put two shells in his tear-filled face.

MaxFan

Nov 15, 2008
I'd never even heard the character referred to as Eggman before. Ugh. Of course, I haven't played any Sonic games since back when they were actually good, either.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
Somehow I just new you guys were going to make a referrence to the old cartoon opening.
Hehe, I was thinking same thing.

Some of the jokes in there are great classics =D

Hikaru CF

May 28, 2009
I also thought Sonicteam had ripped off Star Wars in the opening 3 seconds when I first played this game. More hilarious stuff guys.

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
"Deploy the giant tampon applicator!"

If we could have signatures, I'd totally quote that.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Great job again guys. The Rita Repulsa quote got me laughing.

[sup][sup][sup]How do I still remember that name!? [/sup][/sup][/sup]

DeviousJ

Nov 9, 2009
"Damn it, Robotnik. Everyone knows that excessive electricity turns you into a werewolf!"
"Werehog?"
"Hogwolf?"
"Hogwere?"
"Werewere?"

That was awesome.

klakkat

May 24, 2008
Wow. I mean, usually the I'm inspired to not play a game unskippable does, just because the intro video is so retarded (at least they make it funny). But seriously, the intro sequence to Sonic Unleashed was AMAZINGLY bad. It honestly made me proud that I have never been a Sonic fan (and slightly ashamed that I liked him briefly while playing SSBB).

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Wow. What an odd game.
And seriously, he should invest in a flagship that doesn't explode because a few blast-doors covering his escape get busted.
and has more than 3mm of low-grade steel as armour.
Well, that was a good one, even if the space fleet sucked.

darian Nenith

Nov 18, 2009
Pretty good episode. I actually thought it was a pretty good cut scene. I don't understand why everyone hates the game, I've had loads of fun with it. Speed levels are awesome, and the were-hog levels are tolerable, if only because they're mostly platforming.