Unskippable: Star Ocean: The Last Hope

DeuxMind

Mar 18, 2009
hebdomad said:
Some may think this is a nice contrast, but you don't mix tooth paste with orange juice do you?
I don't normally eat toothpaste at all.

(I'll just take this chance to say that if Yahtzee is in fact toothpaste then I will eat mounds of it happily. Nom.)

Onto my actual comment... nice work this week. After space nipple you had me laughing the entire rest of the way through. I had to replay it because I actually missed parts. The other ones that really got me were "Why is he wearing his knees outside his legs?" and "I'm going to go eat a stick of butter" The list could go on, though.

God, you guys. Every week you get me at least once to actually laugh out loud and I rarely do so even with most things I genuinely find funny.

I think that Yahtzee did a great job. It was a little cluttered because of the added commentator but that's about the only problem. Oh, and Yahtzee's mic was louder than Graham and Paul's. That was slightly distracting.

But seriously... this week was amazing. I nearly died of happiness when I saw the tag that read Yahtzee was a guest star and then reality hit me when I heard his voice. My two favorite shows on The Escapist. Happy Happy Me.

Good luck on Wednesday. :3

PS
I'm totally going to Pony Jam. Got my tickets early. It's going to be massively hardcore.

Dectilon

Sep 20, 2007
Wait... written? These guys actually wrote a script for this? This was worse than many a unrehearsed youtube-LP, only with more dead air.

sebar nl

Feb 10, 2009
DeuxMind said:
hebdomad said:
Some may think this is a nice contrast, but you don't mix tooth paste with orange juice do you?
I don't normally eat toothpaste at all.

(I'll just take this chance to say that if Yahtzee is in fact toothpaste then I will eat mounds of it happily. Nom.)
i've got a nice experiment for you: brush your teeth and the drink some orange juice. Or even worse: eat a couple pieces of peppermint and then drink some water.
Success guaranteed :D

Syphonz

Aug 22, 2008
this wasn't good. I already had a distaste for Unskippable, due to the fact I can't find constant 1 liners with no actual conversations leading up to it at all funny. Just mixing Yahtzee's opinionated, arrogance into did no justice, it made it worse. I could literally visualize Yahtzee sitting in a chair crossed arms and pouting. His tone was a bit too bitter, and the other two, well they're just boring (as I've said several times since the show began).

ih8stuff3

Nov 16, 2008
this show isn't funny. it's just a Mystery Science Theatre 3000 knock off with bad jokes and poorly sewn-together dialogue. I'm just some prick with no hugely popular web series of my own to speak of, of course, but this is still groan-inducingly, eye-rollingly dry and unfunny.

Krelle

Apr 1, 2009
I found this hilarious. YC's a natural at assholery, he fit in nicely. I gotta thank the crossover for introducing me to Unskippable too!

Glee! More archives to waste a day on! n_n

Surggical_Scar

Feb 13, 2008
Doug said:
Surggical_Scar said:
Top drawer, wall-to-wall. Will the LRR boys make good on their threat? Will they ever manage to set up a real recording studio beyond the public toilets? Is Graham's mother really into the Aussies?

I can't wait to find out.
Actually, Yahtzee is a Brit who moved to Oz land.
Holy crap, you think?

*Palmface*

jebussaves88

May 4, 2008
"It hardly bodes well for the Captain of an important mission to miss his own departure ceremony".

"Bleerrtheertheerr... my apologies Commander, you fat sack of crap".

Skeith2005

Master Of Mashed Potatoes
Aug 31, 2008
While Yahtzee had some great lines in here, he wasn't really in his element and it sort of suffered for it, but still one of my favorite Unskippables. GG, guys!