[UPDATE] Ocean Marketing Attempts To Extort Former Client

Feb 13, 2008
FFS Paul

If you want to protect your wife and kids, take a look at the daggers in your side.

GIVE IN. No-one cares if you wwebsite as on the internet.

Flying Dagger

Apr 14, 2009
Can we stop giving this egomaniac attention now - the harder we rage the more he plays to it, we (the gaming community) look like overzealous children having a stupid fight and to be honest nobody wins here.

As far as I'm concerned this adds nothing new to the story, he's still the same impotent jackass he always was, and I still believe we should be more concerned about how we react to this, and how other sections of media see us. All this death threat and retaliatory bollocks could give SOPA some big ammunition.

Though he is right - he's brought far more publicity to that peripheral than it could ever have otherwise hoped to get.

EDIT: OP can you take off the section about roid rage - it's unproven character defamation that there is simply not enough evidence to pass judgement on. As someone who has had to take steroids (prescribed for a severe medical condition) - I would be very upset to find I'm being slandered all over the net for a medical procedure.

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
The conspiracy theorist in me almost thinks this all a ruse for The Avenger controller people to get the internet mob on there side. But, that's a little crazy. Still, extortion? With the whole internet watching? What can you gain from this?

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
This guy, is Un-fucking-believable.

How can even the fools still feel sorry for this shithead, he's clearly bullshitting people as he has never stopped posturing and insulting people. If you pity this man you've been tricked.

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Flying Dagger said:
Can we stop giving this egomaniac attention now - the harder we rage the more he plays to it, we (the gaming community) look like overzealous children having a stupid fight and to be honest nobody wins here.

As far as I'm concerned this adds nothing new to the story, he's still the same impotent jackass he always was, and I still believe we should be more concerned about how we react to this, and how other sections of media see us. All this death threat and retaliatory bollocks could give SOPA some big ammunition.

Though he is right - he's brought far more publicity to that peripheral than it could ever have otherwise hoped to get.

EDIT: OP can you take off the section about roid rage - it's unproven character defamation that there is simply not enough evidence to pass judgement on. As someone who has had to take steroids (prescribed for a severe medical condition) - I would be very upset to find I'm being slandered all over the net for a medical procedure.

Nothing new? Did you miss the extortion section?

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Knight Templar said:
This guy, is Un-fucking-believable.

How can even the fools still feel sorry for this shithead, he's clearly bullshitting people as he has never stopped posturing and insulting people. If you pity this man you've been tricked.
OP: Extortion is a felony, my good man. Enjoy prison.

deathninja

Dec 19, 2008
Fasckira said:
Im waiting for the moment now when it turns out that the new PR guy, the old PR guy and the original user who complained are all the same person
And Gabe from PA, just to complete the mindfuck.

I can't get over this guy, he sounds so terminally stupid that he could walk into a room containing nothing but an office chair and a necktie and still find himself overpowered and bound within 10 minutes.

Flying Dagger

Apr 14, 2009
ResonanceSD said:
Flying Dagger said:

Nothing new? Did you miss the extortion section?
Where he pretended he was all powerful but in the end had no power at all and couldn't do anything?

Sounds like the same old story to me.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
He probably has gotten through life acting like this, and it's always worked out in the end for him. Until now.

And now he's an old rabid dog that can't learn new tricks.

EDIT: Is it just me, or is the captcha on this site getting worse and more difficult to depicher?

Oct 14, 2010
This saga has been filled with so much asshattery, my brain is having trouble realizing the full concentration of it.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
You know, when there was an article on Kotaku about people digging up dirt on this douchebag, I tried to argue that poking through a man's private life might be going too far. I no longer feel that way. This guy likely deserves all the crap the internet throws at him at this point.

Also, I admit I'm no lawyer, but I get the feeling that this most recent wave of herp-derping on his part might be breaking some laws. As in, using someone else's email accounts without authorization (which has been rescinded) and then demanding money in exchange for the return of control over said accounts just kinda sounds, you know, illegal. Just sayin'...

EDIT: Oh, and if I'm reading the article right, he's been replying to customers through the hijacked email accounts even after he was fired and therefore had no right to represent the company anymore, which I KNOW is illegal. It would be like me pretending to be a Microsoft representative and then interacting with users in an "official" capacity. MS would sue my pants off and that's if I'm lucky. If I'm not I might be going to jail...

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Dude...wtf. At first I was happy to see him get your just deserts for being a jerk. then I felt kind of sorry for him I felt people were taking it to far and I thought he learned his lesson. But, fuck man, he just wont stop. I mean, really, REALLY? This just confounds me that despite what's happening the guy is STILL going at it. I mean from those initial letters I figured the guy had an overblown ego, but to think he can just keep doing this. just... fuck man, I don't even know what to think.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
FFS Paul

If you want to protect your wife and kids, take a look at the daggers in your side.

GIVE IN. No-one cares if you wwebsite as on the internet.
Yeah at this point either they don't exist or he just doesn't care about them. You know for a little while there I actually felt kinda sorry for him but now... throw him to the dogs for all I care.

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Bloody hell, this guy is more messed up than a sack of a drunken ferrets.
Though I agree with you on this statement...

How in Satan's glorious name do you know what a sack of drunken ferrets look like? Let alone how you managed to get them drunk! o_O

On topic: This is one of those things where the guy's running away with a leaking keg of black powder and the match was just lit at the other end. I do hope the fireworks are beautiful when it's all said and done.
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

I will say one thing. It's not as fun as it sounds.
So it was you who broke into my malt liquor and exotic pet collection. This is why I can't have nice things.

Tzekelkan

Dec 27, 2009
What gets me is that after he loses the whole thing (and maybe his wife'll leave him) in a couple of months, if he stays out of jail, he'll be complaining to all his beer buddies about "those ungrateful douchebags" and how what he did "was the best thing that ever happened to them" and they didn't give him a dime.

And he will honestly, truly believe that he deserves a lot of compensation for all he's done for them to get their name out there. He'll feel like, and tell everyone that he is, a martyr. A saint. A wronged victim of the corporate world.

But he's just an asshole within his own asshole.

jurnag12

Nov 9, 2009
Major Tom said:
Jack and Calumon said:
This guy is, without a shadow of doubt the most STUPID person this year, to the point it is insufferable. Could someone please ship him naked and penniless to the center of the Australian outback where he can stay away from human society completely, as I am scared there are those that sympathise with someone who clearly does not have the brain functions required to be a productive member of society, let alone a man in his position.
Yeah.....we have a town there. Perhaps the middle of the Kimberly would be better......but we have towns there too. I know! Drop in the middle of the Nullarbor plain and make him choose between walking to Adelaide or Perth (with a preferential detour to the Maralinga Test site)!
We could also just dump him in the middle of the Pacific with a decent raft.
He'd be dead in a day from drinking the water. "WHY DOES IT MAKE ME MORE THIRSTY"

Dec 14, 2009
Al-Bundy-da-G said:
Daystar Clarion said:
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Bloody hell, this guy is more messed up than a sack of a drunken ferrets.
Though I agree with you on this statement...

How in Satan's glorious name do you know what a sack of drunken ferrets look like? Let alone how you managed to get them drunk! o_O

On topic: This is one of those things where the guy's running away with a leaking keg of black powder and the match was just lit at the other end. I do hope the fireworks are beautiful when it's all said and done.
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

I will say one thing. It's not as fun as it sounds.
So it was you who broke into my malt liquor and exotic pet collection. This is why I can't have nice things.
You can't prove anything.
I was away on international business that day, to see international bussiness men. Don't try and confirm my alibi, you'll only be confused by international businness jargon.

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
vansau said:
(going so far as to say that there "isn't a bus big enough for me to throw Paul Christoforo under)

Anyways, how can one hold his account hostage? And surely this Paul fellow hasn't realized he's made a big enough tit out of himself already?

Maybe tomorrow he'll go on the wwebiste as of the internet and hold it hostage.

And this shit has got so extreme it has it's own Know Your Meme page!

bkd69

Nov 23, 2007
"This Could Very Well Be The Stupidest Person On The Face Of The Earth"

Bill Pullman in Ruthless People:
http://youtu.be/CqUZ04UWRk4

I never thought I'd actually get to see such grade A individual stupidity on such a public scale. This is what, quadrupling down now? Octupling?