[UPDATE] Ocean Marketing Attempts To Extort Former Client

Freyar

Solar Empire General
May 9, 2008
Threats against his family (if he has one), sure.. against his rights, but what about the rest? Is that really the only point or are people complaining about the fact that he was found to be using steroids and has a case of domestic abuse?

I mean.. as far as I can tell this was all public knowledge anyway.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Oh man, this shit is better than a movie!
Looks like I have my entertainment all set up for the night :D
Just need to make some popcorn and watch the flaming poo fly around.

Braedan

Sep 14, 2010
I just want to thank Paul with all of my heart for giving me so many amusing and interesting news posts to read across so many websites.

Sylveria

Nov 15, 2009
Sixcess said:
Nergy said:
I am aware the internet isn't a court of law, nobody is acting like it is. We are simply versed in the law and know when someone is breaking it.
If he is breaking the law why hasn't he been arrested? With the public spotlight so fully on him I'm fairly sure we'd hear about it if he had been.
Cause that's how the police work, right? No need for investigation, lawyers to get involved, nope. Their omniscient and all encompassing power to point and say "crime!" is immediate and the instant the finger is first pointed, by anyone, an arrest is made.

Just as a point of comparison, recently in my town a man was accused of embezzling tens of thousands of dollars from the business he managed over the course of nearly a year. The accountant brought up issues about missing money for months, bills were not being paid, the crime was in progress for months and when the crime finally "came to light" to a larger group, it was a full two weeks for the initial investigation to occur and an arrest to be made when it was "cut and dry".

I'm sure you've watched every episode of Law and Order a few times and have a keen and realistic grasp of how police work occurs and the legal system functions, but maybe there's some small holes in your knowledge base, just maybe.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Sylveria said:
I'm sure you've watched every episode of Law and Order a few times and have a keen and realistic grasp of how police work occurs and the legal system functions, but maybe there's some small holes in your knowledge base, just maybe.
It's easy to spot the criminal is those series, its usually someone famous. All the famous people are criminals.

I reckon this turnaround is just because he is coming down off his Juice. Give it a day or two and he will be Mad-Hatter strength crazy again. No doubt he will become very popular with law enforcement at some time, but until then I look forward to his continued and hilarious meltdowns.

A-D.

Jan 23, 2008
There are honestly no words to accurately describe how entirely stupid this man is. I mean you can see certain shades that he is not entirely a ass to everyone. A Job can be stressful, especially one in that field, although granted, if you cant take it, you might want to work in a different field altogether.

But at this Point its more like he is doing all that crap just because he can, its like he's trying to get into the Guinness Book about worst customer service or something.

Tselis

Jul 23, 2011
Sylveria said:
?The president is the benefactor of a lot of information that came from waterboarding,? West said on Fox News. ?When you look at the precedent, non-state, non-uniform belligerents captured on the battlefield under the Geneva Convention are not afforded the same type of rights. We can make that determination. As the president, you need to do those things which are necessary to make sure that the American people are kept safe,? the Republican congressman continued, adding, ?and furthermore, in the movie ?G.I. Jane,? Demi Moore was waterboarded.? - Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.)

TV and movies must be right, our politicians are quoting them, so they must be. Right?

Sperium 3000

Mar 16, 2009
Seriously, what's this guy's problem!? Is he trying really hard to fill the void left by Jack Thompson as the Gaming Industry's new Super Villain? Then again, Thompson was -sort of- a threat, this guy is just a massive douchebag.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Well, at least this will provide a decent opportunity to just end this bullshit already.

Awexsome

Were it so easy
Mar 25, 2009
I think he went blind with imaginary power he thought he had. Like a supervillain complex or something.

fundayz

Feb 22, 2010
This guy is the biggest idiot ever. He isn't just going to find it impossible to find work in the videogame industry, he's going to have a hard time finding work period.

Most responsible employers will at least do a quick google search on a new prospect and with these stories plastered all over the internet it will be impossible to hide this huge mess. (Just typing Paul Ch on google brings up link after link of his unprofessional, childish behaviour)

The guy single-handedly killed his resume.

Neonit

Dec 24, 2008
wow, in my book he just beat lulzsec in being a troll!
i feel sorry for his family, first they are a bit in danger, and second - they have an elite master troll in their family.

btw someone should really do "top 10 idiots of 2011".... or did i just missed it?

Nergy

Jul 21, 2011
Sixcess said:
I must have missed the update with the video of Christoforo carrying out his "extortion." Got a link?

I rather doubt a thread on Reddit would be accepted as evidence in court.
Stop being obtuse, You know exactly what i meant. Both parties have full knowledge of the incident, it has been documented not just by the AMA on reddit. However N-Control doesn't have the money or resources to take Paul to court, so instead they asked him to consider his situation and give up the accounts. He's been very co-operative since.

Paul knows what he did was against the law, but he thought he could get away with it because N-Control is such a tiny company. That and Paul has a terrible grasp of business that is heavily involved in Social Media.

BlackWidower

Nov 16, 2009
I actually feel kinda sorry for the guy. It seems as if he is physically incapable of not being a ****. That must be a serious disability for him. Every time he tries to pick up a girl, he calls her a *****, splashes a drink in her face, then forces his way into her apartment. After the police arrest him he begins stalking her and then they arrest him for that. It's a serious problem.

BishopofAges

Sep 15, 2010
After following this story for so long I can only really say that he must follow the Peggy Hill creed of "If you lose too much at blackjack the only sensible thing is to keep playing."

I only wish that the mob of internet influence leaves his wife and kids (if they exist) alone, for they are innocent.

BlackWidower

Nov 16, 2009
BishopofAges said:
After following this story for so long I can only really say that he must follow the Peggy Hill creed of "If you lose too much at blackjack the only sensible thing is to keep playing."

I only wish that the mob of internet influence leaves his wife and kids (if they exist) alone, for they are innocent.
I doubt they exist, after all, who would want to fuck this asshole? Seriously! What the hell!?

Ninedeus

Feb 26, 2010
My guess is that being a douchebag bully is the only thing he knows how to do. Might work on individuals but he just tried to do the same thing against the internet, and that is literally like kicking a sleeping bear.

Frostwhisper21

Jul 16, 2010
Dear lord, I'm starting to question who's stupider him, or anyone who thought he deserved a job/high-school diploma(assumption)/vaccines.