Upon Opening Your Browser...

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
I type "r" and prompted with rockpapershotgun.com, which I click. Alternatively, "c" for conceptart.org, "e" for the Escapist, "i" for io9, "t" for Twenty Sided, etc.

AgentDarkmoon

Mar 20, 2010
Type URLS? Only if I'm searching for something. My browser has permanently allocated favicon'd tabs that have my most visited sites on them.

My tabs are- gmail, google reader (has all my blog and webcomics), DA, escapist, FB, school information site, google.com

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
This is my bookmarks bar:

From it, I click the leftmost one (my school email account), GMail, YouTube, the homepage of the Escapist (the folder has lots of threads in it), and Facebook.

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
Actually, it depends on the day...

Monday- Ballerina Mafia
Tuesday- Sandra and Woo
Wednesday- Ballerina Mafia/ Two Kinds
Thursday- Sandra and Woo/ JustDubs
Friday- Ballerina Mafia
Saturday- Youtube
Sunday- Google

...I always check my webcomics first thing in the mornings, and Thurdays are when the new "Highschool of the Dead" is available for watching and downloading on JustDubs!

YouBecame

May 2, 2010
I use opera, so I've got my top 9 sites on my blank tab. I tend to open these: Usually starting with facebook

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I open google chrome and I have booked marked
-youtube
-google
-escapist
-facebook
-loadingreadyrun
-pain page to my college's website( I need notes from there)
-questionable content
-bodyartforms.com
It is usually the pages I have last visited like the questionable content one.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Well, Yahoo is my homepage on here (desktop), and my laptop's is Bacon Today. From there, either email, here, Kotaku, Steam, or my school site.

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
I don't. I always have my tabs open and have them set to automatically save.
The tabs are The Escapist (first, it's also my homepage, for what it's worth), Aeris Lives and My Anime List. I used to have Safebooru on there, but I keep closing all the safebooru tabs by accident.
I often have a random anime or manga after MAL.

LostTimeLady

Dec 17, 2009
The first thing I always do is read the news headlines on yahoo.co.uk which is my homepage, then I go from there, either the Escapist or Facebook is the usual.
I've got a massive line of favourites tabs at the top of my page but the most well used are FB, the escapist and probably my Uni intranet homepage.

drdamo

May 17, 2010
I usually use an on-screen keyboard, so technically I'm clicking my URL... if I hadn't bookmarked the 20 main pages I visit already, gheh.

Baradiel

Mar 4, 2009
I have Chrome, so I either click on my bookmark tabs or I google what Im looking for.

PatSilverFox

Apr 2, 2011
Tinychat
Flood
Furrymap
Escapist
Youtube

Mozilla does a good job of sending me to the right place when I put those in.