Dr. wonderful said:
Way to go valve...wait, PORTAL 3!?

*Squee*
I will now repeat you -
Wait , PORTAL 3!?

OMGWTFBBQ

Wait, what?

... Sure they aren't blatantly lying and saying Episode 3 here? x3

Hey, this could be their route to including the sign language thing I've heard rumors about!

Agent_Nahmen_Jayden

Jun 28, 2010
FinalHeart95 said:
They're waiting until Portal 3 so they can call it "Portal 3D".

Marketing genius.
Maybe because it's late but that made me chuckle quite a bit.

hehe Portal 3D, Kirby will give you a thumbs up for that (b'.')b

OT: Good for Valve, I hope they completely avoid motion controls completely, 3D could be great though... maybe.

ZacktheWolf

Jun 7, 2010
Portal 3 would be awesome, but with Valve Time it'd be out around the time Sony's moved on to the PS5 or 6. =/

Feb 13, 2008
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
Portal 3? What about Episode 3? God damn Valve, enought with the TF2 updates or games like L4D and Portal. WERE IS EPISODE 3? *Sad face*
Think about it...

Episode 3 + Portal 3 + L4D3 + TF3 = One hell of an awesome game.

Yeah, it's not gonna happen, but just the thought of it....

Volucer

Sep 4, 2008
We'll be on at least the Playstation 4 by the time Portal 3 is released, which will likely come with those features as default. If people still play consoles in 2020, and the world hasn't been overrun by hyper-inteligent dolphins who make humankind their slaves to build their underwater pyramids, and for means of entertainment leaping in the air for treats....it could happen people!

jackanderson

Sep 7, 2008
dududf said:

Did they just accidentally announce a sequel?
I believe that they did...

YAY!

Anyways, good on you Valve! Move is pointless, and 3D is a shitty gimmick that has never added anything to anything in its entire existance. If it couldn't save a horrifically average film about hippie Smurfs*, then it's never going to do anything good for humanity.

Bring on Portal 2! And while you're still voluntarily (or being forcibly blackmailed, whichever it is) working for the good ship PlayStation, could we have a Left 4 Dead game? Any Left 4 Dead game? Please?!

*Early New Years Resolution: Stop ripping into Avatar and just ignore its existance.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Had they said no support of that stuff until Episode 3 comes out i would be really scared and disappointed XD

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
PS3 move portal. Now that would be something to see. Imagine the end of the controller turning blue and orange when you fire a portal.

Notsomebeans

Mar 18, 2011
More likely than not they have not even considered portal 3 much less got started on it.

He's just saying, not gunna happen. Maybe next time

Kilgengoor

Sep 7, 2010
Oh for fuck's sake... I can't believe anyone can take this seriously "Ha ha, yeah Portal 3 will be in 3D, shame you'll have to wait for Episode 4 if you want to use Kinect on it *snicker*".

I seriously chuckled at the news, but it's so evident the guy's trolling the hell out of this it's like he's not even trying.