Vanessa Threatens Zac Over Videogame Habit

theironbat46

Aug 19, 2009
Hmm. Zac Efron dropped 12 places on my HATE FOREVER LIST! Another 3 places and he might be tolerable.

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
*claps sarcastically* well done disney and tabloids you to have joined the anti video game community

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
NezumiiroKitsune said:
I held nothing but contempt and loathing for both of them until Efron starred in a movie that wasn't produced by Disney and looked almost like something I would acctually consider seeing. Has anyone seen Me and Orson Welles to comment? Regarding their relationship it doesn't even register on any scale of caring I possess and she remains still another talentless waste of atoms.

Also did anyone else used to like Disney? What's it has become is a machine of generic talentless marketing clones, pumping out terrible movies and unintelligent, charismatically void television bile, along side a host of tone deaf morons suffering severe dellusions about their own self worth. What happened the the company that brought me the Lion King dammit?!
FelixFox. said:
I would like to take this oppertunity to welcome you to the 21st century where people don't give a shit and large corporations care even less.
Indeed; welcome to Disney, where dreams come to be brutally murdered and/or raped until all appeal has been destroyed.

About the only good 'Disney' movies in recent time have all come from Pixar (and had a disney label quickly placed along side it), who have wisely decided to flee the evil monstrosity before their influence spreads.

lee1287

Apr 7, 2009
wooty said:
Xbox live or screwing Hudgens?
Wow, what a difficult decision to make (if I were just lobotomized)
screwing? shes a disney good girl. dont be silly.

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
Who knew Zack Effron has started to gain independence from disney and what's her name now if he started to make some good movies I just might start to like him.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
If she can't understand the bond between a man and his games. Besides, if I starred in Highschool Musical I'd probably need lots of escapism too.

MercenaryCanary

Mar 24, 2008
Jadak said:
wooty said:
Keep in mind that attractive, 22 year old movie stars aren't exactly limited in their choices of sexy women willing to have sex with them.
Also keep in mind that sex is over-rated and masturbation can be equally as fun, if not better.

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
Mercanary57 said:
Jadak said:
wooty said:
Keep in mind that attractive, 22 year old movie stars aren't exactly limited in their choices of sexy women willing to have sex with them.
Also keep in mind that sex is over-rated and masturbation can be equally as fun, if not better.
Sounds like what I try to convince myself of when I'm not getting the sex I want...

Feb 13, 2008
Andy Chalk said:
There appears to be trouble in paradise as Zac Efron [http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1227814/] that she's going to kick him to the curb if he doesn't cut back on his excessive videogaming.
You know, even from here I can hear the slowly dripping hatred. ;)

DocBalance

Nov 9, 2009
Between this and Efron's upcoming role in The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud, I think I'm starting to kinda sorta tolerate the guy.

Edit: Wait a tick, he's playing Light Yagami in Death Note? Crap, I think I may have to start liking the dude if he pulls the role off.

Earthmonger

Apple Blossoms
Feb 10, 2009
Foreword: I despise any and all things Disney. Why governments don't recognize it for the cult it is and stomp it out, is anyone's guess.

Anyhow, it comes down to:
A) Time well spent, because you enjoyed it.
B) Time wasted in a nowhere relationship with a 'girl' that clearly doesn't understand you.

Yeah, tough call. I haven't seen any of those highschool mousical movies, but if he's well-known because of them, there's plenty of willing fish that'll jump out of the water and right into his boat, with one word from his lips.

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
Funny how no matter how perfect someone life is, they still worry about inane stuff like girlfriend ultimatums.

alinos

Nov 18, 2009
Jadak said:
wooty said:
and the ones that arent other famous ones just sexy there gonna be whinging less

i personally wouldnt be intrested in her

the real reason people know here name has nothing to do with the movies unless your a 12yr old girl and more to do with the nude pics

paragon1

Dec 8, 2008
samsonguy920 said:
I'm trying to wrap my head around her using the term "boredom threshold." I would almost think she was dissing all gamers with that!
It's easier to understand if you substitute the phrase "short attention span".

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
Teh Karn said:
Games before hoes, bro.
hell... bros before hoes... they said that he is playing games with his friends.

On a more serious note, she should break up with him. If it is that important to him and she can't accept that then it won't work anyways.