Vanessa Threatens Zac Over Videogame Habit

can't-think

Aug 31, 2009
Pyode said:
If I had a beautiful, intelligent girl with a great personality then I would chose her over video games. To bad Hudgens is a talentless hack who I wouldn't date as far as I could throw her.
lol'd irl
Your gex(sp?) avatar set off my nostalgia goggles as well.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Damn. Now I feel a tiny little bit of respect for Efron... Also, Hudgens is just a bad girlfriend. My girlfriend doesn't really care, and joins in a fair bit. Point is, she accepts I'm a gamer. :) Sounds like Hudgens is trying to change Efron. Change his bad qualities, don't change the one thing that makes him human and even kind of cool lol.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
lee1287 said:
wooty said:
Xbox live or screwing Hudgens?
Wow, what a difficult decision to make (if I were just lobotomized)
screwing? shes a disney good girl. dont be silly.
She may be a disney good girl, but I bet shes a slut in the bedroom, grrr

Also, cant believe how many responses my one comment has, and most are for the xbox, shocking

iamthehorde

Mar 2, 2009
i would normally say get the girl, but she´s a dumb slut who doesn´t even want to do it unless she´s married while she´s simultaneosly marketed in the same lolita-way the hypocrits at disney do it with all their young dumb sluts. i say dumb sluts because that´s what she will be in 5 years after at least two years of doing coke and pills. you know how that goes. this relationship is a dead end. i would jump off the wagon before it crashes, the xbox thing might be a good pretext to do it.

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
Empty eyed Disney clone? That's not very nice. Zac Efron seems to be the only actor under 30 with half a soul these days. Give the boy a break, Disney movies are where the money's at.
You people never moan about how vacant all the women are.

iamthehorde

Mar 2, 2009
Mercanary57 said:
Jadak said:
wooty said:
Keep in mind that attractive, 22 year old movie stars aren't exactly limited in their choices of sexy women willing to have sex with them.
Also keep in mind that sex is over-rated and masturbation can be equally as fun, if not better.
what...

reasons why real sex is far superior to solo-sex:

-you get to touch real boobs/ass//what you like to touch on a man when you´re a woman/man and vice versa all the way

-sometimes you don´t even need to do something yourself because you get it done!

-it´s also much fun to do stuff thats fun for you to others that may have fun because it makes you feel, uhm... badass or something!

-it´s dirty and sweaty and much more healthier because you lose weight and your body will reward you with much more hormons that will make you feel good for a longer time as if you just jerked off

-everybody wants to do it and everybody wants to do it mostly with somebody else so i think people should have more sex with each other(in a responsible manner) than with themselves.

Whistler777

Nov 14, 2008
Maybe if Vanessa weren't such an air-head, she could see that men don't owe her 100% of their concentration every hour on the hour. I'm sure his habits are more reasonable than her squawking belies.

galletea said:
You people never moan about how vacant all the women are.
You've missed out on reading 400 out of my 500 posts on this forum, then. :p

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
I say Zack should chose the X-Box, dump Vanessa, then go to PAX and/or Comic-con and find a gamer girlfriend. He should also stay away from anime conventions to save him the frustration and money to hire bodyguards to shield him from certain anime fangirls.

Del-Toro

Aug 6, 2008
Wait, he's human? Wow, I guess he was just doing those high school musical movies for cash and pussy. I'm still going to joke that the disney stars/starlets being made in a laboratory.

MercenaryCanary

Mar 24, 2008
iamthehorde said:
Mercanary57 said:
Jadak said:
wooty said:
Keep in mind that attractive, 22 year old movie stars aren't exactly limited in their choices of sexy women willing to have sex with them.
Also keep in mind that sex is over-rated and masturbation can be equally as fun, if not better.
what...

reasons why real sex is far superior to solo-sex:

-you get to touch real boobs/ass//what you like to touch on a man when you´re a woman/man and vice versa all the way

-sometimes you don´t even need to do something yourself because you get it done!

-it´s also much fun to do stuff thats fun for you to others that may have fun because it makes you feel, uhm... badass or something!

-it´s dirty and sweaty and much more healthier because you lose weight and your body will reward you with much more hormons that will make you feel good for a longer time as if you just jerked off

-everybody wants to do it and everybody wants to do it mostly with somebody else so i think people should have more sex with each other(in a responsible manner) than with themselves.
Reasons why masturbation is better:
- You always know what the hell it is that you want.
- It isn't painful for anyone.
- You can live out any fantasy if you have a good imagination.
- You can do it anywhere if you have a trench coat.

Shadowfaze

Jul 15, 2009
Well, i hate to say it, but:

Zack Efron gains +1 respect from Shadowfaze!

Right, back to my drawing of vanessa hudgens in a hanging post... i started drawing it before i read this thread, actually. but i crossed out Efron*s face as he is now slightly more worthy.