Velociraptor attacks

Kovash86

May 23, 2008
I didn't even mention that tanks travel in packs and are more than willing to turn and shoot any moron (or moronic beast) crazy enough to jump on top of one. Also anything not smart enough to run away from something as big as a tank, is either another vehicle or wants to be removed from the gene-pool. I will grant a few exceptions here and there for people who are dedicated to a cause to the point that they are willing to die for it.

Oh and wikipedia states that the velociraptor was actually about the size of a chicken which is fairly harmless to a human, the things in Jurassic park are something completely different.

tiredinnuendo

Jan 2, 2008
Kovash86 said:
Oh and wikipedia states that the velociraptor was actually about the size of a chicken which is fairly harmless to a human, the things in Jurassic park are something completely different.
This is clearly misinformation spread by raptor sympathizers to lull us into a false sense of security. Are you one of them?

- J

JDLY

Jun 21, 2008
sammyfreak said:
Dude, 9 of 10 scientist claim that Raptor claws are sharper then Katanas, who previously where know as the most powerful force in the univerce.

Raptors as a rule kill you by the time you notice them.
Really.
So if I look through a sniper scope and se a raptor a mile away then I've technicaly noticed it. But it is a mile away so if it were to kill me as I noticed it it would have to move at 3600 mph (if I did my math right. Don't hold me to it) to reach me as I noticed them and if you are saying it can move that fast you chould be in a mental hospital because there arn't even any alive

P.S. I was having fun reading this until people started saying they were invincible and will apeare out of nowhere if you type a goto in the post and kept going on and on about it.
So thank you for ruining my day!

Johnn Johnston

May 4, 2008
By the way....

Get in a solar-powered helicopter and snipe the bastards from mid-air. Then your life shall be lengthened, at least until they discover how to fly. Then you're pretty much fucked.

tiredinnuendo

Jan 2, 2008
PS3fanboy said:
sammyfreak said:
Dude, 9 of 10 scientist claim that Raptor claws are sharper then Katanas, who previously where know as the most powerful force in the univerce.

I don't like fun!
I'm so sorry.

- J

zacaron

Apr 7, 2008
sammyfreak said:
Velociraptors are the most supreme beings ever made, only the divine will of God could have killed them.

I for one welcome our new Raptor overlords and vouche to be their public mouthpiece.
the divine overlord did kill them with a giant meteor that squashed them and then caused the pre-historic equivalent of nuclear winter.

JDLY

Jun 21, 2008
HOW TO SURVIVE A RAPTOR ATTACK

1. Don't don't go back in time to the jurrasic era or cretacious (however it's spelled) era or whenever the hell they lived.

2. Stop any and all research trying to resurect them

3. As the first one is impossible and the second is highly unlikely chances are you will NEVER EVER have to survive a raptor attack.

JDLY

Jun 21, 2008
tiredinnuendo said:
PS3fanboy said:
sammyfreak said:

I don't like fun!
I'm so sorry.

- J
you know some people have gotten banned for editing text already (of course they took it to the extreme. I myself would just report you if you do anything to inapropriate instead of trying to get back and getting banned)

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
holy hell PS3fanboy, use the edit button!

go through your hosue and seel any raptor antry points, large windows are unsecure. High, small windows are; as are heavy wooden doors. Your best bet is an oil rig.

JDLY

Jun 21, 2008
Anybody who takes me seriously without me saying I am really serious should stop.
I am rarely ever completely serious but as you've never met me i will forgive you.

tiredinnuendo

Jan 2, 2008
PS3fanboy said:
tiredinnuendo said:
PS3fanboy said:
sammyfreak said:

I don't like fun!
I'm so sorry.

- J
you know some people have gotten banned for editing text already (of course they took it to the extreme. I myself would just report you if you do anything to inapropriate instead of trying to get back and getting banned)
Wow... perhaps I should've edited in "I *really* don't like fun."

- J, who likes fun, and even if he didn't, would probably be okay with leaving other people to enjoy theirs

JDLY

Jun 21, 2008
I enjoy fun but I was just letting you know that I'm not afraid to report anyone who takes it to far.

If you want to see me having fun play Resistance online with me or tell me of a thread in which there isn't anybody who aspires to be a total and complete moron to get there point across

tiredinnuendo

Jan 2, 2008
PS3fanboy said:
I enjoy fun but I was just letting you know that I'm not afraid to report anyone who takes it to far.

If you want to see me having fun play Resistance online with me or tell me of a thread in which there isn't anybody who aspires to be a total and complete moron to get there point across
Yes, yes, everyone's a badass on the internets. It's okay.

- J

ThePoodonkis

Apr 22, 2008
PS3fanboy said:

1. Don't don't go back in time to the jurrasic era or cretacious (however it's spelled) era or whenever the hell they lived.

3. As the first one is impossible and the second is highly unlikely chances are you will NEVER EVER have to survive a raptor attack.
1) It was late Cretaceous period

2)There is no point delaying the inevitable so just let them come

3)Never 'have to' survive, or never 'Will' survive?

JDLY

Jun 21, 2008
ThePoodonkis said:
PS3fanboy said:

1) It was late Cretaceous period

2)There is no point delaying the inevitable so just let them come

3)Never 'have to' survive, or never 'Will' survive?
I don't know. I'm only 15 so I have no idea how much science will "improve" before I die
Although most of my family is hunters so If it ever does happen I don't think (dispite what some people in this thread have said) that they would be able to survive a shotgun slug to the head.

ThePoodonkis

Apr 22, 2008
And just so everyone is clear. The average velociraptor was about the size of a chicken

http://www.arleseydarts.com/chicken.jpg

just looks for yourself at the size of an average chicken

John Galt

Dec 29, 2007
Johnn Johnston said:
By the way....

Get in a solar-powered helicopter and snipe the bastards from mid-air. Then your life shall be lengthened, at least until they discover how to fly. Then you're pretty much fucked.
Wouldn't it just be easier to get a blimp or something? We've got a hard enough time to make a solar car, much less a helicopter.

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
ThePoodonkis said:
And just so everyone is clear. The average velociraptor was about the size of a chicken

http://www.arleseydarts.com/chicken.jpg

just looks for yourself at the size of an average chicken
WRONG, compsagnathus is the size of a chicken (not that chicken, and I don't know if your're joking are not, but to hell with it), troadons are the size of a chicken (not that chicken, velociraptors are the size of a dog. Utah raptors are big, and deinonychus are farely large as well...I'm a dinosaur nerd, well I was when I was a kid and I didn't forget most of it and will still watch a special if its on tv.

therea re many raptors and they are thought to be the smartest dinosaurs, so we are all screwed.

dromaeosaurs

Lazy Lemon

Mar 24, 2008
Anyone who uses the argument that they don't exist has obviously never seen Jurrassic Park. It could happen quite easily, and when it does, we'll be the ones that don't exist anymore.

Larenxis

Dec 13, 2007
(Actually there's a book about how Jurassic Park couldn't happen. I haven't read it, because I don't suck.)

Sorry if I haven't read all the posts, but how many velociraptors are we talking about?