Vergil confirmed for DmC

lordlillen

Nov 18, 2009
SkarKrow said:
ChildofGallifrey said:
So....I'm about the only person who didn't rend my shirt in twain and loose a peal of rage at the heavens upon seeing Dante's new design, eh?

The gameplay still looks good, so I'm willing to keep an open mind.

Sarah Kerrigan said:
Seriously? People are hating now on Vergil too?! Come on people. I get Dante doesn't look the same, but it's a fucking REBOOT!! Not Devil May Cry 5, it's called DmC. A reboot people, calm the fuck down. The gameplay looks the same, doesn't it?

Anywho, now that I beat that box to the ground; I like how Vergil looks. I figure he looks like himself (not that Dante doesn't look cool, which he does.) and the relationship between the brothers looks like it's there too, which bumps it up greatily.

I'm pretty excited.
Yay, I'm not the only one!
Devil May Cry isn't about hair and being a smart ass, it's about the combat. And the combat looks fucking sweet. Although the new trailer hints at a love story and this annoys me but then i could just skip all the cutscenes.
yeah its about the gameplay,
four words, 30 frames per second, these guys fail at doing what people could do on a PS2 on the PS3 and 360.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
lordlillen said:
SkarKrow said:
ChildofGallifrey said:
So....I'm about the only person who didn't rend my shirt in twain and loose a peal of rage at the heavens upon seeing Dante's new design, eh?

The gameplay still looks good, so I'm willing to keep an open mind.

Sarah Kerrigan said:
Seriously? People are hating now on Vergil too?! Come on people. I get Dante doesn't look the same, but it's a fucking REBOOT!! Not Devil May Cry 5, it's called DmC. A reboot people, calm the fuck down. The gameplay looks the same, doesn't it?

Anywho, now that I beat that box to the ground; I like how Vergil looks. I figure he looks like himself (not that Dante doesn't look cool, which he does.) and the relationship between the brothers looks like it's there too, which bumps it up greatily.

I'm pretty excited.
Yay, I'm not the only one!
Devil May Cry isn't about hair and being a smart ass, it's about the combat. And the combat looks fucking sweet. Although the new trailer hints at a love story and this annoys me but then i could just skip all the cutscenes.
yeah its about the gameplay,
four words, 30 frames per second, these guys fail at doing what people could do on a PS2 on the PS3 and 360.
I don't think the framerate will kill it for me. Unless it's unstable. Which pisses me off to no end and makes me think my hardware is dying sometimes.

That said more stuff needs higher frame rates, Sega need to stop releasing fast paced things with low frame rates.

Baron_Rouge

Oct 30, 2009
To be honest, I always found Dante to be a bit of a douche, so I'm intrigued where they're taking his character. Vergil, on the other hand, I thought was awesome, so I hope they don't change him too much. DMC 3 was about my favourite game on the PS2, and Vergil was just about my favourite part of that game, so it's awesome that he's in it at all! I'm willing to give this new DmC a chance and see how it turns out; Ninja Theory are quite good and I have high hopes :)

Sirron Kcuch

Jan 3, 2012
You know what? As a Devil May Cry game, this is shameful to the series we love.
That said, if we put the nerd rage aside, this game looks surprisingly enjoyable.