Video games ARE causing violence.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
Baldurs Gate 2 made me cast magic missile against my neighbor the other day.

I AM REGRETFUL! Please forgive me!

Toeys

Mar 30, 2010
It was one of my dads earlier computers. Solitaire... it used us. Played with our minds, made us do wicked wicked murders. Sometimes 1 and 1, but most often 3 and 3. It took a few years until we got stopped by the police. But we witnessed against the game and the game got locked up got for good. Or so we thought... A few years after we got into the witness protection program, we learned that Solitaire got off the hook due to diplomatic immunity...

We know its out and about... bigger and better than before... looking for us... to play its last trumpcard

AndrewC

Jun 24, 2010
My copy of LA Noire keeps shouting at me and asking where I've been when I get home each day :(

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
My Xbox 360, *sniff* it-it murdered my PS3. He said if I don't spend more time playing him I'm going to be next. He's watching, he's always watching, when I sleep he's there, when I wake up he's looking at me. Please, someone help!

Redalert9r9r

Apr 9, 2010
*Sniff* E-every few months or so....*Sniff*....Steam gets the urge and....it...it starts eying my wallet.....it gets that look...a-and...my...my poor wallet....

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Video games can cause violence.
Yet, I can think of many other things that can cause violence too...sports...Politics...

The Inquisitive Mug

Jul 11, 2008
Once, my copy of Oblivion caught me smoking weed in my room. Out of nowhere it leaps up and shouts "STOP! YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE LAW!" At first I dismissed it as a pot-induced hallucination, but then it yells "THEN PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD!"

I only just managed to take off my grey ski mask in time...

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
blujay said:
I was raped...

...By Steam...
I know your pain, my friend.

On topic: I was beaten brutally by God of War 3 and forced to watch it have sex with every woman in my house...

It was horrible.

James Crook

Jul 15, 2011
Hahahaha, manga-style Hitler!

Okay, so my name is James, and I'd like to speak up for Abused By Games Anonymous... the Deus Ex: Human Revolution beta made me its *****... he shot me in the kneecaps, got me on all four and kept on whipping me...

intheweeds

Apr 6, 2011
TrilbyWill said:
i was playing Guitar Hero, i turned, and the guitar floored me.
seconds later, my PS2 leaped at me from behind and slammed into me.
Those plastic guitars definitely have something wrong with them. I set mine down on the couch one time to go get a drink and as i got up and turned the damn thing had moved to directly in front of my foot. I caught my foot under the couch and twisted my ankle as i fell onto the coffee table.

They move on their own. It's creepy.

Khravv

Jun 8, 2011
I'll right a detailed report of the violence I've witnessed, but first I just have to say:

Best

Thread

Ever.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
It's getting really bad. A gang of PC exclusive Portals and Portal 2's assaulted me and kidnapped my X-Box. It's a sad day when video agme turns on video game, and an even sadder day when something as prestingious aas Portal turns to violence.

KaizokuouHasu

May 19, 2011
I used to be close friends with PS2. Well, maybe a bit more than friends. We would play games together, like RE4 and Shadow of the Colossus and had a good time. We drifted apart though. It was mutual.

Now me and X360 are getting on well together. She doesn't like to try new things. Mostly it's just 'safe' stuff. She doesn't like controversial. It's nice, but it lacks that certain something that I had with PS2.

I tried to hook up with PS2 again recently to see if there was still life in the old spark. It sounds bad, but it's innocent. I swear. I just want us to be friends again. X360 is being jealous about it (she says she isn't). The other day she tripped me with her wire for the controller with a rechargeable battery. Now she won't talk to me about it. And this isn't the only thing that's happened. This has got to be some kind of domestic abuse!

Also, I don't want to point fingers where they shouldn't be pointing but, since X360 I've not been able to get into contact with SNES or my GBA:SP. I don't mean to say that they're related events. X360 won't talk about that either.

What should I do?

keideki

Sep 10, 2008
Once, when I was little, a copy of Doom took me into the closet and touched me in naughty places.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
My copy of Red Dead Redemption looks like it's going to kill me if I don't start playing it more. And DMC4 is giving me funny looks too, I might get a sword through my chest if I'm not careful.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Yeah. I saw a copy of Call of Duty 4 rubbing up against underage girls at the supermarket yesterday. Called security post-haste, and the bugger put up quite the fight.