Video games ARE causing violence.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I sat down to play Fear 2 one evening, full of hop that Monolith would innovate upon the previous Fear and improve the formula overall. I... I don't like to talk about what happened next.
I wish you were wrong, but unfortunately, you're right. We need to stand up against video game violence once and for all.
(This thread is badass)

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Doom Hits me on a daily basis! I tell him I love him but he just won't stop! *bursts into tears*

mrscott137

Apr 8, 2010
I once got ***** slapped by the physical manifestation of Peter Molenyeux's ambitions. It didn't hurt, it just left me disappointed. TEH VIOLENCE MUST STOP!!1!11!11

Lucas Auraelius

WARNING: Cartoon Violence
Feb 25, 2009
I swear, if I find my copy of Meteos curbstomping my DVDs of The Wire again, I am going to leave it on the side of the road.

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
I once had a nightmare in which I was killed (in a fight that I started) by the dark Guardian (That skeleton the skulks around the Brotherhood's place in Oblivion) wielding Pyramid head's sword. Backhanded, sent flying, stabbed once.

Clearly we must outlaw the workings of the subconcious.

nklshaz

Nov 27, 2010
Fallout:New Vegas went into VATS and shot me in the balls. Then Saints Row 2 stole my car and sprayed shit on my house. And then Mortal Kombat . . . let's just say I'm typing this comment with the lower half of my body missing.

Jabberwock xeno

Oct 30, 2009
Manji187 said:
TheAmazingHobo said:
Okay, now show me on this doll, where your copy of Final Fantasy Tactics touched you.

Manji187 said:
What I don't even...

...is that...manga Hitler? XD
Yeah, he can even powerup to Super Sayajin Hitler.
Does he also get blue eyes? Then it would totally make sense... XD.

Interesting fact: the 12th DBZ movie made a joke about the similarities between hitler's "ideal" race and super saiyans. In the movie, hell broke open and a lot of villians escaped, and hitler was one of them.

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009

This game assaulted, tortured, and raped me, as well as made an attempt to steal my money. Let us band together against this darkness.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
twistedheat15 said:
I know it's a subject no one wants to admit, but there is a rise of violence being caused directly by the effect of video games. Just the other day while walking my dog a gang of 360 games jumped me, stole my wallet, and took Mr. Snuffles with them. As if that wasn't enough when I get home after the ordeal I find 2 DS games climbing out my window with my TV and stereo system. As a community we need to come together and admit the problem so that solutions can be made.

Does any other escapist want to come forward and talk about any video game related violence that they endured?
My consoles jumped me as a group when I was getting a beer. The things they did with that wiimote, I... [small]I don't want to talk about it...[/small]

Araksardet

Jun 5, 2011
Oh thank the gods! It was so hard... thinking I was alone...

Minecraft keeps changing my desktop background to a giant, gold-brick penis! Then it e-mails everybody I know with pictures. I've gotten death threats, and my own family won't speak to me! It's horrible!

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
I once had a sister, but now she is in the bottom of a lake, the controller cord wrapped around her neck and the weight of 2 consoles and a shelf of games pulling her to the bottom, I saw it all... oh god the horror!

Lol, good thread :D

Gasaraki

Oct 15, 2009
A...assassin's creed 2 was like an abusive spouse to me! Every time it'd come home I had to be online or else it would... oh god I can't... My friends all told me to leave it but... I bought it goddammit.
And I know it loves me deep down inside :<

twistedheat15

Sep 29, 2010
Gasaraki said:
A...assassin's creed 2 was like an abusive spouse to me! Every time it'd come home I had to be online or else it would... oh god I can't... My friends all told me to leave it but... I bought it goddammit.
And I know it loves me deep down inside :<
It doesn't love you! It only loves the fact that you keep coming back to it! don't give it that power!