Video games ARE causing violence.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I keep telling Portal 2 that I'll buy it when I have the money, but it finally broke into my house and dumped my trash bin over my head while I slept.

MY TRASH BIN!

irani_che

Jan 28, 2010
DRM has violenlty ass-raped thousands of gamers, every year since it was unleashed on them

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
A gamecube game beat me as a child...I was never strong enough to admit it until now

pixiejedi

Jan 8, 2009
It was horrible. I was kidnapped by Dragon Age: Origins. I was with it so long I developed Stockholm Syndrome. When my husband finally got me out of there I had to tell him that I had married it and we had several little XBLA children.

The counseling costs have been staggering and the kids blame me for breaking up the family.

Chris646

Jan 3, 2011
This is a truly serious problem. Just yesterday, I was jumped by the Xbox and all the Halo games. I had to use my sword and a few Pokemon just to make it out alive.
And then there was that one time, with the Game Boy Color, in the basement. It was very traumatizing and I don't wish to speak about it.

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
It was the middle of the night. A ps3 attacked my big toe, it was only subbed but damn it left a bruise.

Gavmando

Feb 3, 2009
They're not all bad.

I nearly got rolled by a four 360's the other day. But out of nowhere, my old N64 jumped out and started kicking arse with a copy of Goldeneye and a copy of Ocarina of Time. He saved my life! It was like watching a Chuck Norris quote!

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Toasting with epic brea- I mean... posting in an epic thread.

Using this as an ironic argument next time someone tries to tell me video games cause violence. "Yeah, my PS3, wii, and 360 ganged up on me just the other day~ I didn't stand a chance."
Thank you for that, good sir.

CAPTCHA: Yacht Danure.

Sounds fun.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
I know video games are attacking you, but that doesnt mean that they are the cause

corrolation does not mean causation

awol360

May 11, 2010
My copy of Okami kept getting super high, and ate everything in the house. Until it met Kirby Super Star Ultra and they had a love child called Kirby's Epic Yarn. True Story.

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
My copy of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. tried to rape me, in a very sexy (and tentaclish) way, but it tried to rape me nonetheless. I shared my pain with Hearts of Iron but instead, accussed me of being of an inferior race.

Simon Hadow

Mar 12, 2009
The Sega Genesis that my grandma used to own killed my cat one day, because he was angry at me... he said if I told anyone I'd be in trouble, because I was there too...

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
The Virgo said:
I was about rage and make good points about how videogames don't cause violence, but then I saw what you did there. |:p
Yah, same here.

I do remember one time when my computer pulled out a crowbar and broke one of my kneecaps. It kept whispering "Oblivion makes the brain hurt". Truth be told, I was putting a lot of strain on him. We got him some help from a Windows 7 prescription and he's been doing much better.

Gladiateher

Mar 14, 2011
Your all wrong. How can you say these things? Sure some videogames choose to walk the path of evil but there are plenty of good honest games out there just trying to make it. You look me in the eye and tell me Harvest Moon is lazy! How could you try to tell me that pokemon have ever wanted anything more than our friendship? Racists! Every last one of you.

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
My Nintendo Wii knocked me unconscious and stole my wallet. I swear to god she used a fucking cricket bat. Said there must be new games out there for her, and I was just neglecting her recently in favor of the PS3.

A CRICKET BAT!

Grandpappyduplenty

Aug 3, 2011
I think the only people who've actually been hurt by video games here are Demons' Souls players, anyone who has played that game has come out differently.

Kahvimies

Apr 23, 2009
Well my 360 decided to drop down and crush my foot. The fact that It was still working suggested that it actually did it on purpose.